• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Been dealign with Wiscy fans complaining for the last 2 weeks (I agree the refs fucked up, but 2 weeks?) ... So, GO BUCKEYES! *wipes barf off mouth*

Off to the ASU game. Nervous as fuck since you can't ever overlook that USC talent.

Pimpwerx

I missed the last Gators TD, but can we all agree that Tyler Murphy is leagues better than Driskel and should've been starting in his stead all season?

I know a few people questioned my unfettered Driskel hate when the season was about to kickoff, but I think it's apparent now that he is absolute garbage. All the things I said he does wrong, he did. He was totally out of his league, and I have no idea why Muschamp kept him in there. Not even an embarrassing loss that he was personally responsible could get them to bench him. It took a broken leg o finally sideline that pos, and look at what we have now.

Murphy ain't no world beater, but the guy can actually throw the ball, and actually understands how to go through a progression. He also runs better than Driskel, if you ask me. I see absolutely nothing that Driskel does better than Murphy, which again begs the question, why the fuck was he ever starting? We should be undefeated right now. SMH.

Anyway, here's hoping the second half goes well and Tyler can build some more confidence. It's Tyler Time from here on out. I'm eager to see what he can do against a good defense, but I'm just satisfied to know I will never have to see Driskel take another snap for the team I love. PEACE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
this Bama team is arugably the most inconsistent in the Saban era. Offense does well, defense sucks, or offense is horrible and defense has to bail them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom