• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

I'm constantly amazed by how accurate the yellow line is. The front of the line is the first down like 99% of the time. Not sure what the announcers were getting at. It's unofficial, but it's been incredibly accurate for years. PEACE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Great run by Drake. i wish we had a 5* running back, but Cutcliffe and Roper wouldn't know how to use him anyway.

Pimpwerx

LOL @ Wiscy. On the final play of the half, you're one assignment is to keep the man out of the endzone. What do they do? Give up a long-ass TD pass. SMH. They deserve to lose. PEACE.

Slurmer

Banned
LOL @ Wiscy. On the final play of the half, you're one assignment is to keep the man out of the endzone. What do they do? Give up a long-ass TD pass. SMH. They deserve to lose. PEACE.

Nah they had to stop them from getting into field goal range too. Was still bad d.

Pimpwerx

Nah they had to stop them from getting into field goal range too. Was still bad d.

Yeah, but you'd rather go into the half down 6 than down 10. The safety should've been playing extra deep there. That was just an awful job by a ranked team. It's not like UCF giving one up to FSU. At least we know UCF is a terrible team. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom