• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Juice

Not gonna lie, that cat scream after every touchdown is pretty badass.

i can't tell objectively b/c i'm a lifelong friend, but i love NU's branding.

Love the purple & black & silver. Love the under armor designs. Love the focus on academics. Even love the cat scream.

Enfinit

i can't tell objectively b/c i'm a lifelong friend, but i love NU's branding.

Love the purple & black & silver. Love the under armor designs. Love the focus on academics. Even love the cat scream.
I'm a big fan as well.

On the flip side, using a Fall Out Boy song as a crowd chant is about as lame as you can fucking get.

Draxal

Sigh Garret Dickerson; the guy from Bergen Catholic is a part of the new parochial NJ train to Northweestern right now.

andycapps

I miss the days when teams across the country could play defense. Seems like everyone has great offenses and defenses that just can't stop anybody.

Karl2177

That was an impressive drive for OSU. This is a surprising good football game, even though most of the OSU fans won't admit it ;)

Juice

Man I love how Colter is able to turn nothing into 5 yards with a little burst.

NU needs to keep the pedal to the metal. Their speed is why they're making progress. If they slow down they'll hit the wall.

Top Bottom