• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Enfinit

For the sake of NW fans, here's some things to be positive about:

1. You're still in the lead (for the time being).
2. You'll always be better than Urban Meyer.
3. Your helmets are pretty cool.
4. There's over a quarter left to play (which might actually be a bad thing...)

Enfinit

Regardless the fact NU has been in the lead most of the game and at half time is great news for the program.

Especially when you consider that Northwestern is traditionally a highly academic school with, up until recently, little emphasis put on football, and the fact that OSU's rolling out 4-star players as their second stringers and NW's kicking out walk-ons.

It's absolutely phenomenal that NW's built a great football program when they're forced to compete with Michigan, OSU, etc. in recruiting, having high academic standards, and typically "less skilled" athletes. That proves that a lot of football is on coaching. All of this is a win in its own right, despite the W or L tonight.

Although you fucks better win this shit. Noles need to move up a spot.

squicken

I always think one day these helmets won't make me laugh, but this is the first I'm seeing of Washington's shiny gold and blue

Juice

Especially when you consider that Northwestern is traditionally a highly academic school with, up until recently, little emphasis put on football, and the fact that OSU's rolling out 4-star players as their second stringers and NW's kicking out walk-ons.

It's absolutely phenomenal that NW's built a great football program when they're forced to compete with Michigan, OSU, etc. in recruiting, having high academic standards, and typically "less skilled" athletes. That proves that a lot of football is on coaching. All of this is a win in its own right, despite the W or L tonight.

Although you fucks better win this shit. Noles need to move up a spot.

Kind words

Juice

This is probably nu's single best red zone defense performance in years.

Edit: that said, NU is basically inviting OSU to the 10 yard line on every drive

Top Bottom