• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

bachikarn

1106105.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Georgia by 7
Oklahoma by 14
Michigan State by 10
Duke by 4
LSU by 10
Northwestern 4
NC State by 7
Oregon by 13
Penn State by 4
BYU by 4
Boise State by 7
Washington State by 4

andycapps

Keeps things interesting. If/when we're mediocre again, at least we'll have cool gear to look at. :p
Just stuck with that block O and call it a day, that's my opinion. Pick one highlighter uniform and go with that.

Gurley is not dressed out for the game today. So barring some trickeration by Richt, he won't be playing. FWIW, UGA was missing 4-5 starters last year when they beat Mizzou on the road. Most of that was Jarvis Jones though, and I'm pretty sure he can't suit up again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just stuck with that block O and call it a day, that's my opinion. Pick one highlighter uniform and go with that.

Gurley is not dressed out for the game today. So barring some trickeration by Richt, he won't be playing. FWIW, UGA was missing 4-5 starters last year when they beat Mizzou on the road. Most of that was Jarvis Jones though, and I'm pretty sure he can't suit up again.

Ya'll gonna find out which of those highly touted freshman and underclassmen can play. Maybe earlier than you want, but in it's own way, kind of exciting.

andycapps

Ya'll gonna find out which of those highly touted freshman and underclassmen can play. Maybe earlier than you want, but in it's own way, kind of exciting.
For sure. Reggie Davis has done decent so far and is a speedster. I expect big things from he and Conley today. Conley is already proven. Expect the tight ends to get more action today. I've never understood why tight ends don't get the ball every play. It's a guaranteed first down if a linebacker is covering.

Huge opportunity today for Murray in any Heisman chances. He can already win big games, but doing it without most of his playmakers would give him some votes, I would think.

mcgruber

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Missouri @ Georgia by 11
Oklahoma vs Texas by 9
Indiana @ Michigan State by 7
Navy @ Duke by 7
Florida @ LSU by 4
Northwestern by 10
Syracuse @ NC State by 7
Oregon @ Washington by 18
Michigan @ Penn State by 7
Georgia Tech @ BYU by 7
Boise State @ Utah State by 10
Oregon state by 7

I think it's just a 1 week thing, but he'll probably follow them around and just start sneaking onto the set until they do hire him.

Bishman

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Missouri @ Georgia by 7
Oklahoma vs Texas by 10
Indiana @ Michigan State by 8
Navy @ Duke by 4
Florida @ LSU by 5
Northwestern @ Wisconsin by 12
Syracuse @ NC State by 5
Oregon @ Washington by 12
Michigan @ Penn State by 1
Georgia Tech @ BYU by 7
Boise State @ Utah State by 1
Oregon State @ Washington State by 3

squicken

I'm gonna miss ol' Mack. No doubt the next coach will restore the program. But this "rivalry" has been so lopsided recently that I just can see this being anything but his last RR game

Pimpwerx

What in the royal fuck is this shit? I know there's a reason I never wake up early for Gameday anymore. Why are they doing Ducks-Huskies? The Gators-Tigers game is a more significant game IMO. Ugh. I probably shouldn't be so mad, because the Huskies don't normally get this kind of exposure, but it seems like the Gators have gotten a bit of the shaft on these Gameday sets since Urban left. Bah.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna miss a tiny piece of this game, due to work, but I've once again negotiated with my client to have it on during our session. :D When you're good at your job, you get minor perks like these. The piece I'll miss will be on my commute. Here's hoping for a big Gators win, and maybe a bump back up into the national picture this year. We're not very good this year, but we got a chance against LSU.

GO GATORS!!! PEACE.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I'm actually mad I missed the Kiffin interview. What did he have to say? Is he retiring from coaching forever? Because he's not very good at it.

Paches

Hey, they finally brought people on the set that know what football is for the guest pickers. The students there did UW proud, good show kids.

What in the royal fuck is this shit? I know there's a reason I never wake up early for Gameday anymore. Why are they doing Ducks-Huskies? The Gators-Tigers game is a more significant game IMO. Ugh. I probably shouldn't be so mad, because the Huskies don't normally get this kind of exposure, but it seems like the Gators have gotten a bit of the shaft on these Gameday sets since Urban left. Bah.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna miss a tiny piece of this game, due to work, but I've once again negotiated with my client to have it on during our session. :D When you're good at your job, you get minor perks like these. The piece I'll miss will be on my commute. Here's hoping for a big Gators win, and maybe a bump back up into the national picture this year. We're not very good this year, but we got a chance against LSU.

GO GATORS!!! PEACE.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I'm actually mad I missed the Kiffin interview. What did he have to say? Is he retiring from coaching forever? Because he's not very good at it.

Didn't you hear Finebaum? P12 > SEC.

Top Bottom