• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

The hype train on FSU if we win today will be unbearable. Jumping tOSU seems likely.

Pretty much what I thought. Still, if the Tigers win, it's an impressive victory for a team already #3 and it'd be that much harder for the Bucs to get ahead of them, so I'm cheering for FSU.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Pretty much what I thought. Still, if the Tigers win, it's an impressive victory for a team already #3 and it'd be that much harder for the Bucs to get ahead of them, so I'm cheering for FSU.

Clemson has a slightly easier schedule to close out the year also, so another reason for tOSU fans to cheer for us.

Lol another targeting in the UF game, first play.

Enfinit

So if the Seminoles beat the Tigers today, are they going to be Ranked above the Buckeyes if they win today?
Without question. Ohio State doesn't make much of an argument for the #4 spot as it is. A #5 team beating a #3 team jumps to #3 no problem.

YABOOSH. GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN MAYNEEEEEE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Without question. Ohio State doesn't make much of an argument for the #4 spot as it is. A #5 team beating a #3 team jumps to #3 no problem.

YABOOSH. GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN MAYNEEEEEE.

I hate when people think we are good. I like being the underdog in big games.

Bad start for the Gatas.

Enfinit

I hate when people think we are good. I like being the underdog in big games.

As FSU fans, we're accustomed to setting our expectations low. But today, we have a chance to beat Clemson. Enjoy the hype train while it lasts.

Meanwhile, why the fuck did I change my pick em to UF.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
But Corso was going to spike the spear. :(

Murray saved Corso the embarrassment of having the spear not stick into that little bit of sod with the Clemson logo and then, most likely, striking Corso in the head.

pxleyes

Banned
Well our season is more or less over, barring some miracle of competence to sweep across the team. I'll be at the beach, drinking.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
As FSU fans, we're accustomed to setting our expectations low. But today, we have a chance to beat Clemson. Enjoy the hype train while it lasts.

Meanwhile, why the fuck did I change my pick em to UF.

Oh I am hyped as fuck for the game, but mostly hope for a good offensive performance. No way our defense can hold Boyd and Watkins and co to less than 28 points, so we need Jameis to go off like EJ did last year. So nervous!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My hype levels are going through the roof. This game is going to be crazy.

Go Missouri.

So Bill Murray is hitting golf balls into the gameday crowd now.

Yeah, not many people can get away with that. Bill Murray is one of those people.

Enfinit

Oh I am hyped as fuck for the game, but mostly hope for a good offensive performance. No way our defense can hold Boyd and Watkins and co to less than 28 points, so we need Jameis to go off like EJ did last year. So nervous!

Give our D more credit than that, my man! It'll be tough to stop Tajh, but it isn't impossible. If NC State and BC can hold Clemson to three TDs, we should manage. (Keyword on should).

I'm a firm believer that FSU's D is better than Clemson's D regardless. We have more offensive weapons. Clemson has wonderful playmakers in Watkins and Boyd, however the skill positions decline a tad after those names drop. We've got Los, Freeman, and Wilder in the run game, and Kenny "#3hunna" Shaw, Rashad, and Kelvin "Thuglyfe" Benji to give Clemson's D a world of trouble. Factor in Jameis and O'Leary, and that's 8 players on offense that have the ability to explode every single play.

jjasper

Rocket arm.

Edit: ohh he might have gotten it gonna be close.

And Worley might hurt his thumb awesome. He should really be able to throw it now

KingGondo

Banned
Chelf replaces Walsh, crowd goes nuts.

Chelf throws a terrible pick on his first throw.

All I can do is laugh at this point.

Pimpwerx

Gotta leave for work in a few minutes. Boy...we are just not a very good team. I said we didn't deserve to be ranked, and boy, was I right. We're gonna lose to Mizzou. How the mighty have fallen. :( PEACE.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Headed down to Eugene in a few hours. Win the day
for crimson and gray!
Go Cougs!

Top Bottom