• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

mcgruber

To be fair, our defense is actually pretty good.

We should be up by way more, too. We've left a lot of points on the field. Seems to be a theme this season.

Edit: Case in point. Jeez, our kicker is awful.

We're on a streak of having under 100 yards in the first half and minimal third down conversions(30%). The offense is inept, your defense doesn't have to show up. Most of the passes are completely off the mark.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
No bigger burn than when a team you consider a rival doesn't consider you a rival back.

I still remember that shithead Jeff Fisher burning my Jags when we called the Titans our biggest rival.

Eh I feel you, but UGA has more history with the other SEC teams than Carolina so at least it also has a historical basis

Edit: actually it's the same case with the Jags so don't feel bad!

Party like its 1999 because florida state is back?

The dumb thing is that Florida State is the one school/team that has done a really respectful job with the whole Native American mascot thing.

I didn't see Gameday this morning, but a I saw a clip of Corso in a headdress getting tackled by some Clemson boob. Ugggggh.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The dumb thing is that Florida State is the one school/team that has done a really respectful job with the whole Native American mascot thing.

I didn't see Gameday this morning, but a I saw a clip of Corso in a headdress getting tackled by some Clemson boob. Ugggggh.

That was Bill Murray.

mcgruber

uva duke game is tough. wheres our resident duke fan? how are you feeling about the game? any recent injuries or players returning from injury for either team?

(FRI) Louisville by X
Texas Tech @ by 7
Oklahoma State by 7
Florida by 7
Ohio State by 7
Texas A&M by 7
Stanford by 7
Maryland @ Wake Forest by 11
Virginia by 4
Washington 7
USC by 7
Clemson by 4

Idk what games started

Clarified usc and clemson

Meier

Seems like there aren't any news items about him confirming either way. Does anyone know if De'Anthony Thomas has been cleared to play today? Need to figure out some changes to my College Football Challenge team if not..

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Seems like there aren't any news items about him confirming either way. Does anyone know if De'Anthony Thomas has been cleared to play today? Need to figure out some changes to my College Football Challenge team if not..

I think they said during Gameday he wouldn't play.

So will Florida finally drop out of the Top 25 with this loss to Missouri? Or will SEC agenda keep them at 25?

It has been evident they are not a Top 25 team since the Miami FL game to be honest.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guess I'll start making my way to Tuscaloosa for the game.

Hopefully what's gone on with Florida, USCe and Louisville, doesn't happen to Alabama today.

Top Bottom