• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Still willing to give Muschamp another year to improve. Meyer left him with some great players and some hot garbage recruiting wise and in the locker room. Plus missing eight starters to injury and stupid targeting.

But the offense needs to change. If he's calling plays, he needs to give it up. It's bad. And no one wants to visit the swamp to watch the unholy cross breed of baseball and soccer.

Their offense did almost nothing. Defense can't carry the whole game.

Seriously one of the worst offensive performances I've seen all season.

Plus, without Easley and the ejection of Riggs, we are only mediocre. Especially when on the field the whole game.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
UM looking fairly not-terrible this week.

It's Indiana. Their offense is clearly improved but their defense still sucks balls so we're able to actually run the ball some. When Devin doesn't have to do absolutely everything by himself he's pretty good.

But at this point I think this team needs confidence more than anything so I'll take it.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Mike Evans is one of those players who doesn't seem like he should be getting as open as he does and as many yards as he does.

Top Bottom