• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Past success and favorable bowl match ups still does not justify the perennial overrating of SEC teams on a consistent basis this year. It has to end sometime and turning your head to the fact the SEC is a middle of the pack conference NOW because of their past success is just as bad as discrediting everything the conference has been able to accomplish in recent memory.

squicken

Most of his interceptions this year have come when he goes for a big play unnecessarily. Really wish he'd learn to check down.

Yeah and I understand that the defense is bad, but that isn't an excuse. It's a year later and that is still a week spot. Though if I have to choose between overly cautious or overly aggressive, I'll take aggressive

Ezduo

Banned
We actually beat a ranked team? A relevant ranked team?

Nuoh my god. Half a season and Butch getting done what Dooley couldn't do in three years.

Slurmer

Banned
Fedorowitz's(or however you spell it) helmet jerked in a way that could only be done helmet to helmet.
When they slowed down the replay it looked like there was no helmet to helmet at all. It was a dumb hit given the rule...but I don't think it was dirty or malicious.

JHall

Past success and favorable bowl match ups still does not justify the perennial overrating of SEC teams on a consistent basis this year. It has to end sometime and turning your head to the fact the SEC is a middle of the pack conference NOW because of their past success is just as bad as discrediting everything the conference has been able to accomplish in recent memory.

tumblr_miybgfwBzB1s6ezlmo1_400.gif

squicken

Problem for A&M is that the offense can't ever have a bad day, but that really isn't possible over 12 games. You'd think that the defense couldn't have 12 bad games but I do think they can pull that off

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Pitting Florida's offense against A&Ms defense is like trying to microwave a burrito too hot for god. Nobody knows what could possibly happen. Florida couldn't score, but A&M couldn't stop them from scoring.

Top Bottom