• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Enfinit

is this one of those oregon state is the real osu posts?

ohio state has penn state and indiana left as potential slip ups, michigan will be a record setting massacre

They've got Penn State and Indiana at home. No way they drop those. Only hope is Michigan.

Pimpwerx

Noles got away with a PI on offense. Complete chuck there.

This Winston kid is gonna be really special if he can continue to improve. Really impressed so far. This is the most I've seen of him. PEACE.

Ambient80

Wait wait wait. Does this mean Miami's moving into the top 5?

Conceivably, yes. I'd put Baylor in #5 before Miami, though. If LSU loses, I'd say it'll be

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. FSU/Clemson
4. OSU
5. Baylor
6. Miami

LSU wins, then slot them into 5, and Baylor to 6, Miami to 7.

mcgruber

Noles got away with a PI on offense. Complete chuck there.

This Winston kid is gonna be really special if he can continue to improve. Really impressed so far. This is the most I've seen of him. PEACE.

yeah looks like he's gonna stay in florida for his pro career at this rate. schiano needs to get canned

Mrbob

Here come string of blowouts for Wisconsin.

Ohio State is lucky they played Wisconsin when they did. The Badgers are getting better each week under based Anderson.

:JNC

Fucking domer network, NBC.

They finally realized Marqise Lee hasn't been playing this entire quarter. It's 50 seconds til the 4th quarter.

Meanwhile Rees is out and it's constant OMG poor Irish what are they gonna do?!?!

Here come string of blowouts for Wisconsin.

Ohio State is lucky they played Wisconsin when they did. The Badgers are getting better each week under based Anderson.

Wisconsin will be happy to lose OSU to the other division next season, the west will be theirs to lose each year if they keep up like this.

Also, holy shit, Baylor.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I hope FSU can maintain through the second half. Clemson is so freaking fast and Watkins hasn't really blown up yet. Boyd is all sorts of off tonight though. Makes me happy.

Enfinit

I hope FSU can maintain through the second half. Clemson is so freaking fast and Watkins hasn't really blown up yet. Boyd is all sorts of off tonight though. Makes me happy.

Watkins and Boyd are really the only dominate playmakers on offense. D's got Watkins in check (only two significant catches, both from blown coverage) and the D-line is causing a lot of problems for Boyd.

Boyd's looking like EJ out there.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Watkins and Boyd are really the only dominate playmakers on offense. D's got Watkins in check (only two significant catches, both from blown coverage) and the D-line is causing a lot of problems for Boyd.

Boyd's looking like EJ out there.

EJ won the game last year.

Kacar

Shitty first half for the bucks. 19 straight though still. Our defense is pretty terrible.

Jesse Palmer just said "nice performance by backup RB Hyde behind injured starter Jordan Hall'. Does he even watch football?

Top Bottom