• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just got back from a wedding. Wasn't expecting this FSU ass kicking.

And oh look, we're one win away from another bowl.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Great comeback today.

If the Navy game didn't signify that Duke has moved up a tier, the 22 pt comeback did. Regardless of what you think about Mike London, old Duke doesn't do that, old Duke is looking at the game clock to get on the bus and go home. We did what VT did to us last year. Feels better on this side.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Nope. : There is no franchise QB in this draft. We need to take Clowney at #1 and then just suck ass for another year then take Jameis in the following draft. :)

Clowney doesn't feel like a #1 after his performance this season.

And don't think your Bucs are taking the #1 pick from my Jags.

Enfinit

its a shame miami didnt lose this week. all the pretenders in the top 10 would have lost. still undecided about osu

Unfortunately OSU doesn't have a test. Gotta hope they slip to a team like Utah to expose them. I'm not sold on OSU.

Hell, I'm notnecessarily sold on Bama as #1.

Pimpwerx

its a shame miami didnt lose this week. all the pretenders in the top 10 would have lost. still undecided about osu

OSU are the biggest pretenders there. That team is a joke. I bet Buckeye fans are hoping they make the title game, so they can get mollywhopped by Bama. OSU is like the SEC's designated BCS whipping boy. PEACE.

mcgruber

Unfortunately OSU doesn't have a test. Gotta hope they slip to a team like Utah to expose them. I'm not sold on OSU.

Hell, I'm notnecessarily sold on Bama as #1.

is this one of those oregon state is the real osu posts?

ohio state has penn state and indiana left as potential slip ups, michigan will be a record setting massacre

Top Bottom