• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

Wreav

Banned
A&M forum in full meltdown tonight.

"Kyler should have gone in at the half. Since he didn't you let Kyle finish this **** show then sit his ass on bench for the rest of the season and let him transfer out."

ag-my001

Allen has the yips, but Kyler isn't ready. I expect him to be the starter next year though. This offense needs a run game to keep the defense honest, even if it's from a running qb.

I hate when they do that damn cinematic camera angle on the kick off. I get all confused and have no idea where the effing players are. Just do it regularly! You're not Micheal Bay. I don't need explosions and shit.

squicken

Allen has the yips, but Kyler isn't ready. I expect him to be the starter next year though. This offense needs a run game to keep the defense honest, even if it's from a running qb.

Yeah there is no reason to play Kyler unless he gets extended time practicing as the starter. This is where Hill transferring hurts (not that he was wrong to do so). No decent option to go to with Allen struggling

Well...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom