• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

Are you kidding me, it seems like half the Seminole players committed to going for the left corner of the field(going by the endzone cam). So one quick cut and half the guys were already out of his way. How does that happen?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wait, was that game tied at 16-16 on that kick, and they let them return it for a game winner?

...that..err...memory forming....must find booze

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't think losing like that is very fun and everyone cheering it should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh well, on to Syracuse and then that damn team from somewhere north of us.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Are you kidding me, it seems like half the Seminole players committed to going for the left corner of the field(going by the endzone cam). So one quick cut and half the guys were already out of his way. How does that happen?

An epic level brain fart happened, and the Noles got conquered.

Jarnet87

what a uwotm8 loss.

Georgia Tech lost 5 straight going into this. FSU should have been able to pull away from them but their ACC performances have been underwhelming.

Meier

what a uwotm8 loss.

Georgia Tech lost 5 straight going into this. FSU should have been able to pull away from them but their ACC performances have been underwhelming.

I expected a tough game. The triple option is never, ever easy. FSU had to put more points on the board when they had the chance but Golson didn't execute and Jimbo called some really awful plays. Just a really shitty game all told.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
FSU hadn't lost in 28 straight ACC games till tonight!

yellow.gif

jackets.gif

Silkworm

I'm pissed this means us Gatas miss out on beating an undefeated.

Regardless we're in the CFP if we win out and win the SEC.

FSU wasn't going to go and beat Clemson at their place. No way, no how. Still want the Gators to stomp on the Noles in the Swamp and help FSU continue on its downward spiral :)

HeySeuss

JT just said I got dis.

I wonder if Urban had JT sit so he could learn by watching the plays develop from the sidelines to make him that much better. Yeah I'm going with that because I don't believe that he wasn't clearly the best qb in practice.

I'm buying into the Clemson hype. I was waiting for a meltdown but they look great on offense, defense and special teams. Watson can ball. That's going to be a tough game for FSU.

Kevtones

Get fucked Utah. Say goodbye to your coach if Helton doesn't get promoted.

Oh yeah, I'm an USC fan after my Oregon fan-dom now.

pxleyes

Banned
I don't think losing like that is very fun and everyone cheering it should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh well, on to Syracuse and then that damn team from somewhere north of us.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Top Bottom