• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

Meier

Terrible call in the Texas game. That's a really massive decision.

Also, what the fuck at that song going to commercial.

VRMN

Stacked the box, stopped the run, and WMU just torched them deep...wow.

LOL, best missed PAT this season

lush

And of course they get a first down. Brilliant coach we have.

It would have made it like 1st and 13 not 2nd and 6
“We do everything based on analytics, so nothing is taken by chance. Probably about four or five hours went into that single decision. You can always second guess, but I don’t second guess because a lot of diligence and effort went into that decision.”

Meier

Nice drive by Texas. Foreman is a big, big dude. Think every yard that drive was on the ground.

Aww, disregard that.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
CM06LpiUEAA1peE.0.0.0.jpg

squicken

Without watching the game, I'm going to laugh on behalf of every Big 12 fan (past and present) at the notion Big 12 refs are out to get Texas

Meier

Nicely done by Swoopes.
Without watching the game, I'm going to laugh on behalf of every Big 12 fan (past and present) at the notion Big 12 refs are out to get Texas
They've made some pretty awful calls today -- been quite one-sided in Okie State's favor. Curious to see if there are a few make up calls in the second half.

lush

That hit the pylon. Refs lack of replays helping us out today. Lol at all the trick plays.

edit: Nevermind. Would've been tenn ball regardless.

Top Bottom