• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

ag-my001

Hrm. We switched to Kyler Murray. He's good, especially running, but Allen was doing well.

And now Allen is back. Weird substitutions all around.

Crisco

Banned
Wolfpack running wild over South Alabama. Kinda pissed off we have such a week noncon as I think this team isn't half bad.

Wouldn't really change anything. It really comes down to the FSU and Clemson games, to win our division and get to the ACC Championship game.

ryseing

Wouldn't really change anything. It really comes down to the FSU and Clemson games, to win our division and get to the ACC Championship game.

We aren't winning @FSU. We'd have a case for a NY6 if we had a decent noncon win though.

Team's totally legit. I think you have a decent shot at the division, even with the game @ Tallahassee.

Thanks. Jacoby's a dark horse Heisman contender. Depends how he plays down the stretch.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Zona looks likr trash tier right now. But thats the thing about the PAC12. Some road team will get the shit completely kicked out of them one week, and then theyll beat the next team thats supposed to be better than the previous opponent was.

We aren't winning @FSU. We'd have a case for a NY6 if we had a decent noncon win though.

FSU isn't FSU this year. I've watched the Noles play, they don't look bad but outside of Dalvin Cook and Jalen Ramsey they don't look all that great either. I think the game is very difficult but not unwinnable based on the team's comparative performances right now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
We always have a decent chance to beat FSU no matter how bad we are. For some reason.

To be fair, two of the five losses in the last 13 years were to star Wisconsin QB Ruskell and Pouty Rivers.

And yall had Amato for one of the wins and we hadn't changed playbooks so he knew everything.

Oh man, UCLA has had problems making backup QBs look like stars for whatever fucking reason the past few years.

Really hoping defense adjusts well.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just got back from watching the game.

Being a Tennessee fan is like being one of the prisoners stuck in the pit from The Dark Knight Rises. Every Saturday we climb the wall only to leap short by an inch and break our ribs. Then we lay in somber, nursing our wounds and wondering what if until our next opportunity where we fall in miserable fashion again. Well fuck that, because I'm done climbing. I'm electing to become that fucking old blind guy that just sits there and accepts his faith because I'm not watching this bullshit anymore.

Top Bottom