• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

cdyhybrid

Just got back from watching the game.

Being a Tennessee fan is like being one of the prisoners stuck in the pit from The Dark Knight Rises. Every Saturday we climb the wall only to leap short by an inch and break our ribs. Then we lay in somber, nursing our wounds and wondering what if until our next opportunity where we fall in miserable fashion again. Well fuck that, because I'm done climbing. I'm electing to become that fucking old blind guy that just sits there and accepts his faith because I'm not watching this bullshit anymore.

1f95H60.gif

Just got back from watching the game.

Being a Tennessee fan is like being one of the prisoners stuck in the pit from The Dark Knight Rises. Every Saturday we climb the wall only to leap short by an inch and break our ribs. Then we lay in somber, nursing our wounds and wondering what if until our next opportunity where we fall in miserable fashion again. Well fuck that, because I'm done climbing. I'm electing to become that fucking old blind guy that just sits there and accepts his faith because I'm not watching this bullshit anymore.

See you next week

ryseing

Wait, we have NCSU alums in here???

I'm current. Had no idea mre was.

And hey, as long as we take another giant dump on UNC, it's a good season!

Damn straight.

FSU isn't FSU this year. I've watched the Noles play, they don't look bad but outside of Dalvin Cook and Jalen Ramsey they don't look all that great either. I think the game is very difficult but not unwinnable based on the team's comparative performances right now.

If we win that game we better extend Doeren another decade.

eh, I'm ok with him winning this one, plenty of chances for them to lose down the road anyway

Jonathan Foozball being gone places Aggie a bit above Arky + Bielema in likability for me. For the vast majority of teams, I'm a "well-wisher" in the Moe Szyslak way: I don't wish them any specific harm.

Also: Go Vandy!

Arizona with no room for error if UCLA is scoring on 5/6 drives.

This next drive with the backup QB who looks to be a runner will be telling to see how the dynamic will change.

So I woke up and Georgia was already up...I think it was by 30 or so? I'll save my time for the Alabama game next week. Fingers crossed we win....

Anyway, the USC ASU game has me excited. Come on guys.....we can do this!

Also, go Bruins!

Fuck the Arizona Wildcats.

Top Bottom