• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

@JeffRabjohns
ESPN GameDay producer Lee Fitting said if Notre Dame, Georgia are upset, GameDay will “pack up and be at Bloomington.

ooooo

andycapps

@JeffRabjohns
ESPN GameDay producer Lee Fitting said if Notre Dame, Georgia are upset, GameDay will “pack up and be at Bloomington.

ooooo

UGA may lose this weekend is if the game is decided between Southern's band and the Redcoats.

Pretty sure they already said that Gameday won't be in Athens for the Bama game, but that SEC Nation will be. Assuming Gameday doesn't want to go there since it's the CBS game of the week. I'd rather them not bring the Gameday curse.

andycapps

Turns out that it's not just Bama QB's dating models. UGA's Greyson Lambert is dating Miss Georgia. Her name is Aderline Kennerly and she's a member of ZTA and is part of the UGA Majorettes as well. It's really a shame that Brent won't be calling the game next week. Could have been interesting.

ITHoZdvh.jpg

Westonian

MOV Game (Tiebreaker ONLY)
UMass v. Notre Dame - ND by 28

Saturday
Southern Miss v. Nebraska (-24.5)- COVER
CMU v. MSU (-28.5)- COVER
Kansas v. Rutgers (-13.5)- COVER
UCF v. SCAR (-14.5)- COVER
LSU (-27.5) v. Syracuse- NO COVER
WMU vs. Ohio State (-31)- NO COVER
Tennessee v. Florida (-3.5)- NO COVER
Oklahoma State v. Texas (-6.5)- NO COVER
UL Monroe v. Bama (-38.5)- COVER
USC (-6.5) v. ASU- NO COVER

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Now people at places are implying that it wasn't a wife/daughter, but an office employee that they are calling "The New Fax Girl" and...there's no answer that I can use that isn't sexist.

andycapps

Now people at places are implying that it wasn't a wife/daughter, but an office employee that they are calling "The New Fax Girl" and...there's no answer that I can use that isn't sexist.

I wish everybody would stop with this nonsense the week before UGA's game with Bama and that people would shut up about how screwed their offense is. Don't give them more bulletin board material.

MrJames

UMass v. Notre Dame - ND by 31

Saturday
Southern Miss v. Nebraska (-24.5) - NO COVER
CMU v. MSU (-28.5) - NO COVER
Kansas v. Rutgers (-13.5) - NO COVER
UCF v. SCAR (-14.5) - NO COVER
LSU (-27.5) v. Syracuse - COVER
WMU vs. Ohio State (-31) - NO COVER
Tennessee v. Florida (-3.5) - NO COVER
Oklahoma State v. Texas (-6.5) - NO COVER
UL Monroe v. Bama (-38.5) - NO COVER
USC (-6.5) v. ASU - COVER

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I should do these pick things.

UMass v. Notre Dame - ND by 23

Saturday
Southern Miss v. Nebraska (-24.5) - No Cover
CMU v. MSU (-28.5) - Cover
Kansas v. Rutgers (-13.5) - No Cover
UCF v. SCAR (-14.5) - Cover
LSU (-27.5) v. Syracuse - No Cover
WMU vs. Ohio State (-31) - Cover
Tennessee v. Florida (-3.5) - Cover, lock of the century
Oklahoma State v. Texas (-6.5) - No Cover
UL Monroe v. Bama (-38.5) - No Cover
USC (-6.5) v. ASU - Cover

Also wouldn't care if Kiffin was gone. He hasn't been anything beyond decent.

Awful looking hit. Looked like the defender committed to a waist-high-ish hit at virtually the same time the QB committed to the slide. Terrible result.

UMass v. Notre Dame - ND by 15

Saturday
Southern Miss v. Nebraska (-24.5) - NO COVER
CMU v. MSU (-28.5) - COVER
Kansas v. Rutgers (-13.5) - COVER
UCF v. SCAR (-14.5) - NO COVER
LSU (-27.5) v. Syracuse - COVER
WMU vs. Ohio State (-31) - COVER
Tennessee v. Florida (-3.5) - NO COVER
Oklahoma State v. Texas (-6.5) - NO COVER
UL Monroe v. Bama (-38.5) - COVER
USC (-6.5) v. ASU - No COVER

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We already had the grieving, we've already moved onto whatever happens afterwards.

I mean, if they won't bench Griffith, how bad must this guy be?

Ace 8095

Washington State is letting GSU use their indoor practice facilities today before the game against Idaho tomorrow. Mike Leach is alright by me.

BREAKING: The Washington State University flag is lost in transit.
Their 166-straight College GameDay streak is in jeopardy. ‪#‎FindOlPrimson‬

Washington State is letting GSU use their indoor practice facilities today before the game against Idaho tomorrow. Mike Leach is alright by me.

He rightly got some crap for player treatment a while back, but he's still hard not to like. Every time he opens his mouth something crazy comes out.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Can't say I feel great about our game tomorrow, but I do think we have a pretty good chance to pull it out, and if you had said before the season that we would start 3-0 with a convincing win over Arkansas and have a solid chunk of the media picking us to beat TCU even I would have probably thought you were crazy.

Can't say I feel great about our game tomorrow, but I do think we have a pretty good chance to pull it out, and if you had said before the season that we would start 3-0 with a convincing win over Arkansas and have a solid chunk of the media picking us to beat TCU even I would have probably thought you were crazy.

Given their defensive woes, I think tech will be able to keep up this year. I don't see TCU putting up 80+ like last year but first to 60 will probably win

Despite how awful Duke played last weekend, I kind of wish I had grabbed tix for the game this weekend vs. the chop block nerds. The weather is absolutely horrendous, which means the game would be pretty glorious to be at.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Given their defensive woes, I think tech will be able to keep up this year. I don't see TCU putting up 80+ like last year but first to 60 will probably win

I just think a lot of Tech fans are remembering too much what our defense looked like against Arkansas and the second half against UTEP (when their by-far best player, their RB, was out) and not enough what it looked like against Sam Houston (gave up 45 points and 637 yards) and the first half against UTEP (RB had 139 yards before getting injured).

We've definitely looked better as the season has gone on, and not having Pete Robertson for that SHSU game looks to have been a bigger deal than we thought it would be at the time, but it seems like a lot of Tech fans are super confident about this game because of TCU's defensive personnel woes while forgetting that statistically they're still doing far better than our own defense is thus far.

I just think a lot of Tech fans are remembering too much what our defense looked like against Arkansas and the second half against UTEP (when their by-far best player, their RB, was out) and not enough what it looked like against Sam Houston (gave up 45 points and 637 yards) and the first half against UTEP (RB had 139 yards before getting injured).

We've definitely looked better as the season has gone on, and not having Pete Robertson for that SHSU game looks to have been a bigger deal than we thought it would be at the time, but it seems like a lot of Tech fans are super confident about this game because of TCU's defensive personnel woes while forgetting that statistically they're still doing far better than our own defense is thus far.

Lubbock grocery store trolling TCU this week:

4DylBgD.jpg

Top Bottom