• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Just realized our game is on ESPN News and we don't get that channel. That is a bummer.

That sucks, man. If you decide to go to the game, you have to get there early to get a First Row seat at Sports, especially in the .EU. Of course, your game isn't being played in the .EU, but I bet the same principle applies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Figures that after all this talk about the Penn State kicker that looks like an OL they wouldn't have had a single kick since I made that game my alternate channel.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That sucks, man. If you decide to go to the game, you have to get there early to get a First Row seat at Sports, especially in the .EU. Of course, your game isn't being played in the .EU, but I bet the same principle applies.

This post reads like a spam email.

Draxal

Wazzu may never be good again

Their dline looks so small.

Figures that after all this talk about the Penn State kicker that looks like an OL they wouldn't have had a single kick since I made that game my alternate channel.

image-scaler.php

knicks

Christian Hackenberg continues to be the most overrated trash. I don't want to hear, "but but teh Penn State o-line."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom