• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year...same Hoos problem.

Getting 3 points when the other team gets 7. If the uVA offense can't get touchdowns they aren't going to a bowl this year and Mike London will lose his job.

QB play in college is super important. If the Wahoos had Rosen they'd be ranked next season.

Because Reggie fumbled a hand off inside the 10 that turned into auburn td

Gotta get Lamar Jackson primed to take over the 3rd spot in the QB dept chart by septembers end

I know Virginia isn't some lowly school, but UCLA just hasn't shown me much for the 13th rank team in the country.

Eh, Rosen is looking really good, only scores from Virginia have been FGs. Some stupid penalties have kept a couple of Virginia's drives alive.

Only the first half of the first game, and considering the play of other of Top 10 teams this week I don't see anything wrong about ranking.

I know Virginia isn't some lowly school, but UCLA just hasn't shown me much for the 13th rank team in the country.

The Hoos defense is as good as any in the Pac 12.

Add to that, UCLA starting a true freshman (who has been super accurate), what are you expecting.

Virginia's offense is what tends to let them down. 3 field goals instead of at least one of those being TDs. It's what Virginia does.

Jhriad

One thing that has stuck around in the coaching transition is our ability to get out to a big lead and then proceed to blow said lead. Hooray.

Kacar

No more talk of Browns QBS please for the love of tebow.
UTs QB #12 just got burnt 2 plays in a row.

BG only down 4.

cdyhybrid

Steve Sandmeyer @SteveSandmeyer
@alexSSN Willingham after three seasons plus first game of fourth season: 11-26. Leach in same span: 12-26

Please please please please

That Freshman has looked pretty good.

To be fair, UCLA's offensive line has looked great. Rosen has had all day (except for 2 plays) to hit his receivers.

I've seen a lot of QBs this weekend and I'd say most of them have looked like Matt Johns.

IE..AVERAGE

Rosen looks good. Better than Georgia's QB, better than Washington, better than Michigan, as good as Utah's, better than BYUs, better than Boise States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom