• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

A shame the Hokies can't just put their defense out on the field for their offense :/

Edit: Yeah, the Hokies aren't getting much out of their passing game for the rest of the game

MIMIC

Banned
We deserve to lose this game if we don't keep Cardale in.

Just because we have options doesn't mean we should use them. Don't fix what ain't broke, dummy!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So.....it may be time to rethink some of those ACC Coastal picks (GT is the safe bet). Sucks for Brewer. Supposedly he was pretty beat up last year so he was never 100% and that affected the his performance.
If his collarbone is broke, he may be out a couple of months at best.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Anthony Boone broke his collarbone in Duke's second game in 2013 and was back towards the end of October. Now that was one of those wierd years where we had two byes, but he was able to get back for the 2nd half of the year. Don't know how similar th injuries are but he may not be done.
Brewer does seem to be more injury prone than Boone was.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Wtf is this play calling? I understand that last play was a broken play, but the last two drives they haven't even once tried to take advantage of the one on one coverage.

Kacar

It's it's 3rd or 4th and short OSU has gone QB draw for 3 years solid now. I can't remember a different play call.

Barring another terrible injury I could see this team winning 8+ games, really depends on the QB imo
10 used to be a given every season, I miss those days. But yeah, gotta get solid QB play and I'm not sure it'll happen with Brewer gone. Even then you've got the o-line which is still a big question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom