• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

Goodbye season. It was fun while it lasted.

No wonder we had an offense this year, lol.

At least Florida got enough wins to be bowl eligible (unless there is even more fallout from this via NCAA violations). That was my main hope going into the season. Ah well. :-(

Grier being ruled ineligible wouldn't affect any games that he's already played in, would it?

fuck fuck fuck

C'mon Will. I wonder if McElwain knew and that was the reason why he has been hesitant on naming him the starter

JCX

Oregon State v. Washington State 22

Thursday
Auburn (-2.5) v. Kentucky NO COVER

Saturday
Mississippi (-9.5) v. Memphis COVER
Texas Tech (-34.5) v. Kansas COVER
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern NO COVER
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU NO COVER
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) NO COVER
BC v. Clemson (-17.5) COVER
Florida v. LSU (-7.5) NO COVER
USC v. Notre Dame (-9.5) COVER
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) COVER

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Florida knew at least during the Missouri game?

CRInlAoVEAEU2dL.jpg:large

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The distraction alone probably loses them the game this weekend but the rest of their schedule is cake until they get to us, and that will still be an even matchup at best.

At worst they will have 3 losses this year (LSU, FSU and SEC champ game).

But having a negative narrative hanging over your head for the rest of the season is way worse than some losses.

Lunar15

The distraction alone probably loses them the game this weekend but the rest of their schedule is cake until they get to us, and that will still be an even matchup at best.

At worst they will have 3 losses this year (LSU, FSU and SEC champ game).

But having a negative narrative hanging over your head for the rest of the season is way worse than some losses.

Y'all nearly lost to Miami. I'm not so sure your win is a lock with or without Grier.

But who knows if our defense can stop cook. That's the key.

Thaaaaat said I still view Georgia as a threat, even without Chubb.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Y'all nearly lost to Miami. I'm not so sure your win is a lock with or without Grier.

But who knows if our defense can stop cook. That's the key.

Thaaaaat said I still view Georgia as a threat, even without Chubb.

I am not sure how you got that I think a win for us is a lock from my post. Like I said, at best I think it is an even matchup.

El_Chino

Apparently it was something over the counter that he didn't check with the UF medical staff, I pray Harris doesn't get injured.

UF will appeal the suspension.

Lunar15

I am not sure how you got that I think a win for us is a lock from my post. Like I said, at best I think it is an even matchup.

I just read that as I expect losses at LSU, FSU, and SEC Champ. On phone, so I read too quick.

OTC? What would that be?

Lunar15

I dunno man, with this stuff you don't just forget to check. But then again, why do it if you know there's mandatory checks. Weird situation.

He was pretty choked up during the conference, could be an honest mistake but who knows. He definitely should've checked in on it.

That's what weirds me out.

Here I thought that he was injecting shit into his veins but if it was legitimately over the counter stuff...man, idk that's some shit.

Woooo wouldn't be an exciting season without, well, some excitement!!

I mean I assume he was just stupid enough not to check with coaches. He knows there are tests so he couldn't have possibly thought he'd get away with it.

Dummy.

Definitely makes me more worried about LSU but I don't think it'll matter much against Georgia and that's the one we need. Defense can probably win that one for us single handedly. Lambert will take a beating from that DL and Michel isn't going anywhere.

Anyway, bye week before UGA is HUGE; hope Treon is out there right now throwing balls.

Will be nice to have a real option threat with Harris and Taylor; help take some pressure off the OL because they were overwhelmed against Mizzou.

Passing wise, you gotta believe Grier is the more polished passer but the farthest pass we made him throw this year was the 35 yard TD during Ole Miss. Treon is definitely good for the dinking and dunking we like to do to. When nothing's there, he can take off and get some yards.

Still, definitely a weird distraction we didn't need right now.

Operation #ProtectTreon starts now!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
In light of the Will Grier news, I've updated the picks:

This Week's Games:

Predict the total number of passes attempted! NOTICE: THIS WEEK'S BONUS/TIE BREAKER IS TO PICK THE NUMBER OF PASSES ATTEMPTED BY BOTH TEAMS IN THE OREGON STATE v. WASHINGTON STATE GAME!
Oregon State v. Washington State

Thursday
Auburn (-2.5) v. Kentucky
UCLA v. Stanford (-7.5)

Saturday
Mississippi (-9.5) v. Memphis
Texas Tech (-34.5) v. Kansas
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5)
BC v. Clemson (-17.5)
Florida v. LSU (-7.5)
USC v. Notre Dame (-9.5)
PSU v. OSU (-16.5)

If someone already picked the UF v. LSU game, and doesn't change their pick, I'll still honor that pick. If you want to change a pick you've made, just edit it. I haven't recorded them.

pxleyes

Banned
In light of the Will Grier news, I've updated the picks:

This Week's Games:

If someone already picked the UF v. LSU game, and doesn't change their pick, I'll still honor that pick. If you want to change a pick you've made, just edit it. I haven't recorded them.

woah woah woah. Keep the game. Treon's got this.

Top Bottom