• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

giphy.gif

Chris R

Before that even happened I was honestly thinking the best play was to snap it to the QB and have them scramble for a few seconds so MichST would have 1 shot only.

Velcro Fly

that punter would be off the team before he even got back into the locker room

all you have to do is catch it and kick it and the game is basically over

or even just fall on it when you are a complete chickenshit and drop the snap

i still don't even believe that

MIMIC

Banned
I'm so glad I got to see that live, that was goddamn hilarious. Sucks to be a UM fan right about now.

I was just about to run to the store but when I saw that it was 4th down, I was like, "Meh.....might as well watch this play out"

Velcro Fly

and the hilarious thing is that punter was killing it all game long too.

MSU had terrible field position almost the entire game until that.

just a chickenshit that couldn't catch a perfectly fine snap.

SCChappy

Banned
That's a snap you catch 9 times out of 10 at the minimum, and if you don't you certainly don't spin around like a fucking moron and try to kick it.

Yeah, all he had to do was hold on and either fall down or get tackled. I don't know what the hell he was trying to do.

Troy

Banned
No we still hold that title. Our play was flat out stupid, Michigan just botch the punt. Blame the long snapper/punter for that shit. Not the actual play.
I don't know, turning the wrong direction and attempting to punt it backwards is kinda stupid. I kinda wish they had let him kick it just to see where it ended up.

Top Bottom