• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
m.0.jpg

CRjkkSgUAAAan8Z.jpg

rNilla

I don't think you imagine that happening in your very wildest dreams. They haven't had any kicking game problems all year. Then suddenly, right when you need the execution you've seen all year...

Fuck.
Right. That Australian Rugby power. Oh well, still ready ti upset OSU and give Jim et al a reason to persevere next year.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
He may have not had control before he was out of bounds, but they won't keep playing the damn replay.

THANK YOU, holy shit

Ganhyun

We have a good running back in Michel. What do we do? Friggin try to throw all the time to make Lambert feel better. Fuck Lambert.

Also, we apparently lost our WR Davis on the opening kickoff too.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Whew, thanks Michigan, that lets us off the hook a little bit from the 2013 Iron Bowl.

Also, Leonard Fournette totally fucking fumbled, and that should have been a recovery. Fucking SEC refs.

inm8num2

Some not-so-good news. The MSU player who returned the fumbled punt for a touchdown, Jalen-Watts Jackson, was taken to the hospital due to a hip dislocation.

Well, i'mma jump in this bottle of Henny. MSU winning just sucks in general, and even more so like that. Foolishness.

Hope the player gets well. Hip injuries at that age are awful.

Whew, thanks Michigan, that lets us off the hook a little bit from the 2013 Iron Bowl.

Also, Leonard Fournette totally fucking fumbled, and that should have been a recovery. Fucking SEC refs.

And they called it confirmed! I can understand saying it stands (even if it's still wrong), but confirmed!?

Yes, I'm still salty.

Top Bottom