• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

m.0.jpg

HeySeuss

Imagine if the guy returning the muffed punt didn't get in the endzone. He really should have gone out of bounds.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought he'd get tackled around the 10 as the clock ran out. I was hoping he would go out of bounds and set up for the field goal.

Troy

Banned
Yeah ... snapper is going to get that hate.

Wow.

Michigan has the best punter gifs of all time.
What? The snapper didn't cause that. The dummy who didn't simply fall on the ball at the 40 did it. MSU isn't kicking a FG from the 40.

That was entirely the punters fault. Holy fucking shit

Snapper should get his ass chewed out too. The punter and suppose to squat to field the kick.

that punter would be off the team before he even got back into the locker room

all you have to do is catch it and kick it and the game is basically over

or even just fall on it when you are a complete chickenshit and drop the snap

i still don't even believe that

It was a horrible snap and that is EXACTLY what he "should" have done. Most of the heat would have eventually been on the snapper and Michigan still had a shot to win the game.

Trying to kick the ball out of bounds....LOL.

Velcro Fly

Even with a dropped snap, pretty much anything besides trying to bicycle kick it over his head leaves Michigan with a better than average chance to win the game.

They'd have like 6 seconds from the 41 yard line to get in FG range to win.

You just have to be smarter and know the game situation

And it really isn't on the snapper. Punter started his kicking motion before he even got the snap.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why on earth are they not in max protect? Why are there Michigan guys running down field to cover the kick? Why did the punter have grease on his hands?

Top Bottom