• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

Stolen from PoliGAF.

CRmYAetXAAQhPEC.jpg

I'm sure LSU fans are going to get right on that. I mean, what's better after a LSU win than donating money to a guy polling in single digits?

ag-my001

I only had your early picks for this week. If you posted the rest of them later and I missed it, please let me know.
I thought I posted them Friday, but I don't see the post. I'll blame using my phone to do it. Wouldn't have made much of a difference, but at least now I can claim a 100% rate for this week.

We play Miami and they put us on at noon. Not that Miami is any good, but you'd gotta figure it would at least be more entertaining than a Rutgers game.

Yeah, I was just looking at the schedule. Both the noon (Clemson/the U) and the 3:30 (TT, OU) games would be good in that slot, I think. Rutgers in prime time? The world isn't ready.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
UCLA Cal is on Thursday. That seems like one of the more interesting games of the week.

Other than that there is, uh, OU-TT? Maybe TAMU-Miss?

It's Tennessee hate week at least. That better not be a good game though.

Going by the current AP poll, Texas has only lost to ranked opponents

Losses to:
#4 TCU
#11 ND
#14 OKST
#20 Cal

Wins against
#17 OU
NR Rice

record 2-4.

We may be closer to being good than our record indicates. best 2-4 team in the country

Going by the current AP poll, Texas has only lost to ranked opponents

Losses to:
#4 TCU
#11 ND
#14 OKST
#20 Cal

Wins against
#17 OU
NR Rice

record 2-4.

We may be closer to being good than our record indicates. best 2-4 team in the country

And Chop Block U is the best 2-5 team in the country. Their losses are to teams a combined 27-4*. They play 6-0 Florida State this week.

(*Clemson 6-0, Notre Dame 6-1, Duke/UNC/Pitt all 5-1)

I ended up liking the black uniforms more than expected. On the field, I thought they looked pretty sleek. I especially thought the red helmet stickers looked pretty cool.

Still would have preferred them in a charcoal gray instead of black, and I'd never advocate for them to become a regular thing, but all things considered, they weren't bad.

I ended up liking the black uniforms more than expected. On the field, I thought they looked pretty sleek. I especially thought the red helmet stickers looked pretty cool.

Still would have preferred them in a charcoal gray instead of black, and I'd never advocate for them to become a regular thing, but all things considered, they weren't bad.

I was not a fan of the stickers, think they would have been better being silver.

Top Bottom