• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

diehard

Fleer
wow ive never seen that in 20+ years of watching football
I am a BYU fan by nature of my religion, but dont let anyone fool you, BYU will always be the little brother, despite having a much bigger fan base. Utah is just an incredible school, although their fans are douchebags. Sorry, Utes.

BYU the little brother?

lulwat

‏@GerdOZone 4m4 minutes ago
Ed Warinner said he didn't anticipate a quarterback change, but it's too soon to make that determination.

fuck that, if Cardale trots his ass out there next week imma be pissed. Im dont with this QB bullshit, fi you think Cardale is your guys then hes playing the whole fucking game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I don't know if my opinion is popular or not, but I'm proud as hell of the way the Trojans played tonight given everything that has been going on. Too many big mistakes, but I can tell you that a Kiffin or Sarkisian led team that finds itself down 21-10 early in the first half would have finished the game down 70-10.

‏@GerdOZone 4m4 minutes ago
Ed Warinner said he didn't anticipate a quarterback change, but it's too soon to make that determination.

fuck that, if Cardale trots his ass out there next week imma be pissed. Im dont with this QB bullshit, fi you think Cardale is your guys then hes playing the whole fucking game.

Yeah its disguised as a "Red Zone package" for JT, but that red zone has gotten awfully long lately. its almost to the red zone of the opponent

Yeah its disguised as a "Red Zone package" for JT, but that red zone has gotten awfully long lately. its almost to the red zone of the opponent

If JT is so good to play in the most important part of the fucking field then he good enough to play the whole game.

Will say being at the stadium tonight was cool with the blackout, but im good never doing it again.

If JT is so good to play in the most important part of the fucking field then he good enough to play the whole game.

Will say being at the stadium tonight was cool with the blackout, but im good never doing it again.

That's what I said after my last blackout too. The Sunday hangover had me out of commission all day.

Lets remember Michigans other great special teams play

michigan-fail.gif

Top Bottom