• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
FX8RJMt.png

Kansas plays Baylor this weekend.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Do we have a CFBGAF community on PS4 yet? I know they just launched those with 3.0, but figured it'd be cool if we had one going.

I'll log back in, even though I'm scared it'll somehow log on into MGSV, allowing 2 weeks of offline invasions to leave me with only a pissed off Miller and Ocelot at Mother Base.

Matty Maulk still suspended through (at least) Florida so it's Mizzou's backup for us and this will be his second start. I haven't really paid much attention to Mizzou's OL this year but I bet our D is champing at the bit to get after that kid's ass.

This game needs to be complete domination to even entertain the thought that we're as good as we looked against Ole Miss.

I forgot to mention this in last weeks thread but it was a fun season while it lasted. Time for Mora to prepare for next year. Hopefully Miles Jack comes back

Piggus

Let's attempt to turn people's thoughts away from our imploding season with uniforms featuring HISTORY AND MAPS, very football-centric topics.

4tsY6dm.jpg

w4XLKps.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Where else would this ever happen:

WTfrqwO.jpg

is...is that Tuberville? I mean Spurrier has come back to Duke a few times and has always been warmly received, but he wasn't run out by angry boosters either.

So...yeah. I think we beat Army and climb to number 26 in the rankings. Or fall behind some other program with a better football brand....like Toledo.

xeris

Washington State v. Oregon - 64

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) Cover

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) Cover

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) No Cover
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe Cover
OU (-14.5) v. Texas Cover
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) No Cover
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) Cover
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) No Cover
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU No Cover
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) No Cover

Jhriad

I didn't even notice that Nebraska lost to Illinois. That's really weird.

Yeah, don't remind me. It was a clinic on how not to run out the clock, play prevent defense, or bracket cover the one dude actually catching balls. Just a comedy of errors and bad playcalling by Nebraska to give Illinois the game in the last minute.

At some point this year Nebraska will be legally murdered on a football field.

Nah, we'll just hang around until the last minute of every game and then lose in the most heartbreaking fashion possible. The final game of the year against Iowa will culminate in someone reenacting the scene where they put down Old Yeller but instead of a dog it will be a football with the face of Herbie Husker on one side and a block N on the other. All of us then release a black balloon into the sky, solemnly throw the bones one final time and then quietly leave the stadium making sure to tell every Iowa fan we see on the way out, "Good game." The weeks following will be full of bonfires that will rage out of control, fueled by Husker jerseys, thousands of pictures of Tom Osborne, and various other pieces of Husker paraphernalia. Within the month, the fires will have consumed the state and Nebraska is left a barren, ashen wasteland. There are no survivors.

Years afterward, when someone outside the state finally notices something has changed within the state of Nebraska, a simple memorial will be erected off I-80 that reads: They grew corn here.

Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 85

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) NO COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe NO COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) NO COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) COVER

Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 79

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) NO COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) NO COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) COVER

There's 20 undefeated FBS teams left, but did you know that there are 5 winless teams left still as well?

Since there's only 5, I'll list them: UCF, Kansas, North Texas, Wyoming, New Mexico State

Lonestar

Auburn WR Duke Williams has been dismissed from their team.

strange, on the radioshow after Finebaum (Local), there was a caller that was going in hard on Duke and his lack of effort or desire, and the radio guys were agreeing. Wonder if this is more of that, plus the return of "mouthing off at the coaches"

The PICKEM is biased against RUTGERS because our GAME is not INCLUDED!

Just like the MEDIA is against RUTGERS, so is MRE's PICKEM!

andycapps

I'll start one tomorrow if nobody does so.

I created a community last night.

Send me a PM if you want to be invited to the CFBGAF community on PSN. I invited jjasper, mre, and lonestar so far. I think I have more people on my friends list from CFB but the usernames must be different.

mre said:
Auburn WR Duke Williams has been dismissed from their team.

Wonder what he did to be kicked off of Auburn. Where do you go from there? Louisville?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

Send me a PM if you want to be invited to the CFBGAF community on PSN. I invited jjasper, mre, and lonestar so far. I think I have more people on my friends list from CFB but the usernames must be different.

Wonder what he did to be kicked off of Auburn. Where do you go from there? Louisville?
Reportedly got in a fight at Sky Bar. There's nowhere but the NFL for him to go; he's a senior.

WiTH all of thESe issues SURROUNDING other colleges than RUTGERS, LIKE GEorgia, LOuiSVille, NoRtH CarOlINA, TCU & MiZzOu, IT is CLEAR THE media is BIASED against RUTGERS because THEY dId NoT ReCeIvE A QuARTer OF the CoverAGe Rutgers DID.

Balphon

WiTH all of thESe issues SURROUNDING other colleges than RUTGERS, LIKE GEorgia, LOuiSVille, NoRtH CarOlINA, TCU & MiZzOu, IT is CLEAR THE media is BIASED against RUTGERS because THEY dId NoT ReCeIvE A QuARTer OF the CoverAGe Rutgers DID.

Is this written in code? Are you being held hostage?

Lonestar

Hey, it's about time that return train between Auburn and Georgia opened up. Been one way for way too long ;P

Also, as long as domestic violence isn't involved, Nick Saban believes in 2nd chances (
only because he learned his lesson with Taylor....right Nick. Right?

Is this written in code? Are you being held hostage?

NO!

I ONLY speak TRUTH!

MEDIA is out to get RUTGERS! You are lying if you DON'T THINK that's the case. I request proof that RUTGERS deserves the same level of scrutiny as CHEATING schools. This is the only case because of he NCAA;S DIRTINESS>

Top Bottom