• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Kevtones

The offense is stacked with talent everywhere but at QB, and it's a deficiency they really can't compensate for.

It is what it is.

If he were a RB I'd have no complaints. :)

And then he throws it into the 4th row. So shit.

It's the coaching staff's responsibility to have a QB with some modicum of talent though.

Balphon

And then he throws it into the 4th row. So shit.

It's the coaching staff's responsibility to have a QB with some modicum of talent though.

Yeah, fair enough. It's impossible to know how good a healthy Vernon Adams would have been the last few games.

And then there's the matter of Don Pellum and the godawful pass defense. An opportunism-based defensive scheme only goes so far.

Kevtones

Yeah, fair enough. It's impossible to know how good a healthy Vernon Adams would have been the last few games.

And then there's the matter of Don Pellum and the godawful pass defense. An opportunism-based defensive scheme only goes so far.

Holy fuck Taj Griffin.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
NCAA isn't letting Fournette auction his jersey for SC flood relief. Not too surprised.

AvAU20g.png

ag-my001

What is the rule for defensive holding? I've heard it as 15 yards earlier today, but just now they said 10. I thought holding was 5 and a first down, interference was 15.

NCAA isn't letting Fournette auction his jersey for SC flood relief. Not too surprised.

AvAU20g.png

Why? If it is all going to charity, why are they stopping him? Wasn't there a Bama player who was allowed to sell autographs when that tornado wrecked Tuscaloosa for charity and the NCAA allowed him?

Top Bottom