• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Kevtones

Is MSU actually any good? They were extremely lucky not to lose to Oregon in week 2.

Meanwhile, Oregon has not looked good since.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
NCAA already caved, rofl.

MbudO41.png

xeris

Is MSU actually any good? They were extremely lucky not to lose to Oregon in week 2.

Meanwhile, Oregon has not looked good since.

Kinda had a feeling going into this season that with the injuries and loss of Narduzzi this had the danger of being another 2012. Hoped I was wrong but looking like I wasn't. Just annoyed that UM seems to be coming back at the same time.

Kevtones

Kinda had a feeling going into this season that with the injuries and loss of Narduzzi this had the danger of being another 2012. Hoped I was wrong but looking like I wasn't. Just annoyed that UM seems to be coming back at the same time.

Then again, Oregon had an injured QB that can normally throw a forward pass. Oregon hasn't had a healthy QB that can throw a forward pass since.

Please don't make fun of me.

What does :jnc mean?

I Googled it on Bing and I'm at a loss.

I'm with you, no clue what it means, lol.

:jnc is referencing the poster JaknCoke. Jak used to use the :lol all the time and it morphed into :jnc.

Jak is a Penn State fan so he doesn't really post much here. He resides mostly in NFL-GAF.

Edit- Damn it Gata beat me

Jak used to post here as well, but the Sandusky incident curtailed it.

He still posts here. He posted during the Temple game until he was laughed out of here because of how shitty they were

inm8num2

Been out of the loop all day, just checking in and Rutgahs has taken the lead.

Also, holy shit @ Michigan. Their defense is destroying everyone.

An alternative to lol. It's from the NFL thread.

:jnc is referencing the poster JaknCoke. Jak used to use the :lol all the time and it morphed into :jnc.

Jak is a Penn State fan so he doesn't really post much here. He resides mostly in NFL-GAF.

Edit- Damn it Gata beat me

He still posts here. He posted during the Temple game until he was laughed out of here because of how shitty they were

Thank you! Its been bugging me for weeks, but I was thinking I was supposed to know what it meant. At least I know ya'll aren't talking shit about me. :D

Top Bottom