• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fast 1st quarter. Alabama holds the ball for 95% of the quarter. Wonder how much depth Arkansas has on defense. Think we might find out.

Jhriad

Nebraska heading to the Taxslayer Bowl if they manage to get 6 wins

We're not going to a bowl game. Maybe the team is able to use this game as fuel to improve but given all the scuttlebutt over the past week about problems in the locker room, the injuries, former coaches contacting players currently on the roster, etc. I'm not confident the team will respond to another loss positively.

I really hope I'm wrong. There's enough talent there to win, they just have to get out of their own way with all the mental errors and little execution problems. They're killing themselves with innumerable little wounds and until they're able to stem those every game is going to look like this.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
The end of that last drive...

4RSwcUx.jpg

Kacar

It's gonna be Iowa in the conference championship game lol. Kirk Ferentz gonna get another coach of the year trophy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
All bad there. Back foot, heaved football, and Howard makes no effort to break up that interception.

Just got back from MacDonalds.

Seriously.

I had a craving for some fries after talking about it all day. Missed Georgia choking to the Vols. Kinda glad, as I like Tennessee. Nothing against Georgia, though.

Just got back from MacDonalds.

Seriously.

I had a craving for some fries after talking about it all day. Missed Georgia choking to the Vols. Kinda glad, as I like Tennessee. Nothing against Georgia, though.

Did you get a superman sized order of sausage
McGriddlers? What did you think I meant?

Silkworm

Gator offense fizzles on second drive but Gator defense does a better job against Missouri's 2nd drive. This 7-3 score may last a while.

Top Bottom