• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Finishing off my picks for the week:

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) - COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) - NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe - COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas - COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) - COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) - COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) - NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU - COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) - COVER

4 star WR Freddie Swain to the Swamp. Nice little in-state pickup

CQ5uOPPXAAA8bep.jpg

Great stuff.

My favorite: "Fire the players."

ryseing

Fuck Matt Canada. Dude got an extension because he beat shit UNC and UCF teams.

Can't coach an offense against real athletes. Carolina is going to eat us for breakfast.

Fuck Matt Canada. Dude got an extension because he beat shit UNC and UCF teams.

Can't coach an offense against real athletes. Carolina is going to eat us for breakfast.

Doeren's great IMO but Canada's got to go. The offense just looks bad vs. equivalent programs. There's no reason this Wolfpack team can't even compete with VaTech-the game wasn't ever really close.

ryseing

Doeren's great IMO but Canada's got to go. The offense just looks bad vs. equivalent programs. There's no reason this Wolfpack team can't even compete with VaTech-the game wasn't ever really close.

For the record, Doeren's 3-15 in the ACC. I support him but this is yr 3. Something's gotta give. Don't want a TOB repeat.

Getting rid of Canada would be a start.

pxleyes

Banned
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 48

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) NO COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) NO COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) NO COVER

Corso just said Utah is that best team in the nation.

If Travis Wilson is playing good football at QB, they very much are one of the best teams in the country. They were so good everywhere else (and have some surprises, like Covey) that even baking in his mediocre play from previous years had them contending in the PAC-12 south (which we all thought was going to be one of the best divisions in football going into the year).

Jhriad

Just gonna say, I called Utah in the PAC 12 Championship game before the season started. Great prognosticator or Greatest prognosticator?

Top Bottom