• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

cashman

Banned
Cashman bruh, you excited to clinch AND beat the dust bandits today?

It's Stoops so.

Not much.

You don't know how bad we need to fucking put it to the dirt burglars today. Finally get people to shut the fuck up about firing Strong. Clinching will come tomorrow though :)

You don't know how bad we need to fucking put it to the dirt burglars today. Finally get people to shut the fuck up about firing Strong. Clinching will come tomorrow though :)

Riiiiiiiiiight forgot today was the off day.

And amen man. Look at how this team is fighting for Charlie. Get boosters to settle, STFU and trust him.

I said Texas was going to play with Oklahoma for a while but damn!

A lot of time left, of course, and you have to believe OU will find its rhythm at some point. Still, a two TD cushion in the 1st quarter...this couldn't be a better start for Texas.

Shit last call on the 3rd down there though.

Zach

I said Texas was going to play with Oklahoma for a while but damn!

A lot of time left, of course, and you have to believe OU will find its rhythm at some point. Still, a two TD cushion in the 1st quarter...this couldn't be a better start for Texas.

Shit last call on the 3rd down there though.
Mmhmm, mmhmm.

Th Big XII's "road to the playoffs" chart had Baylor, TCU, OKSU and KSU.

Wow. Just kinda hits you how far the program has fallen in the last 10 years.

Texas offense putting up points is obviously most important, but the way they've sustained drives has also been really important, giving the D maximum time to rest and allowing them to play as explosively as possible when OU is on O. And you can see the results: chasing guys down, making sure tackles, and blowing OU up at the line of scrimmage.

My brother is literally losing it right now. And I'm just sitting in the corner of the living room quiet while watching the OU and Texas game.

UT's are great at blowing 2-TD leads.

giphy.gif

Great D.

Sustained drive here, even if it doesn't end in points but ends the half without giving OU the ball back, would be a nice little win for Texas.

This playcalling.

Yeah we're done. I honestly do not understand going into a run out the clock offense when you have an 11 point lead. It's fucking absurd.

Top Bottom