• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Coach Pete is still god tier, if there are halftime adjustments that can be made he'll find them. I just fear that it's more than just strategy on the calls and formations that's holding the Husky offense back tonight.

This Houston game was kind of fun for the first half. Now it's watching a team try to bleed the clock for what feels like an eternity. Shit is boring. I get it but it also sucks to have teams clearly outmatched then forced to waste everybody's time running the same exact play for an hour.

cdyhybrid

I never would have expected this out of our defense. Very surprised. Hopefully we can avoid falling behind the sticks this drive and feed Gaskin.

If Gaskin can move the chains like that one more drive you might as well get a case of fireball ready outside the USC locker room.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason I picked USC to cover. Why did I do that?

Hopefully they don't clutch this out.

WatchESPN ads are so bad. It plays the same ones like 3 and 4 times in a row.

"Hey, the run has been working really well! Let's pass it three times." - Sark

You are the worst of people.

Besides Miami fans obviously,

I've seen this story way too many times.

I don't even care is UW manages to choke the game away at this point. I'm tired of Sark and Wilcox coaching down players, having no real game plan, no adjustments, and the team having no energy or drive in them.

cdyhybrid

What a huge win for a young team. I can't believe it.

That was a trademark Sark October no-show. If things hold true to his tenure here, this turns into a 3-game swoon.

Farking USC cost me two bets already.

I called Kessler and Hackenberg chokers before this season started. They haven't done much to change my mind.

Kessler is the most overrated QB of the last three years. What a chump.

I'd never feel comfortable betting against Coach Pete, or betting in support of Sark. Just doesn't seem like a good idea either way.

Top Bottom