• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganhyun

I wonder who on the SCAR team pissed Floyd off for him to slam the guy down like that.

Edit: I think the SCAR RB got his wind knocked out of him there.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
That's cool. I'm a UF alum and will always root for the Gators. But have fun cheering for the Wildcats, whom I hope the Gators beat tonight.

latest

Man hope Wilds is ok. Not my favorite back of ours but important

Arkos

I wonder who on the SCAR team pissed Floyd off for him to slam the guy down like that.

Edit: I think the SCAR RB got his wind knocked out of him there.

He's our best player that he slammed, just trying to make a point. Ain't no thing for Coop

george_us

Yep.

We've had a LOT more games like this in our recent history than people care to remember.
I dunno man. I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen an offense literally not know how to offense. Even Tressel's teams knew at least how to consistently run up the middle.

Edit: One thing that's made me happy is that the defense has looked Tressel tier for the first time since he left. Fantastic performance again by them.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I presume it has been said, but Miami's fanbase is pathetic. There is no one at the damn game. If I squint my eyes, this could look like an overrepresented ACC championship game.

cdyhybrid

Very pleased with the Huskies so far. Utah State is a definite step up from our competition last week, but the offense still looks good. Jake is growing with every game.

Really disconcerting seeing Cal picked by just about everyone and favored against Texas. :p

First real test of the season, and I hoping Goff can get going and the defense is actually improved from last season. Go Bears!

Arkos

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO ASK HIM NICELY TO GET OUT OF BOUNDS. THAT IS BULL SHIT

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
You're playing an FCS team man. Its only Arkansas.

They ran two passing plays in the second half against us last season, one of them being an incompletion, and they still scored a TD on every drive they had except the one that ended the game. IIRC they had 1 pass play, then 10 runs, then the incompletion, then 30 runs, and we didn't even slow them down enough to consider ourselves a speedbump.

Far from the best team on our schedule but they were probably what most considered our absolute worst matchup problem. Before the season started most Tech fans generally considered one of our 3 toughest games this season (TCU and BU being the others) even though they're middle of the road on our schedule as far as the overall team, primarily because of the matchup issue.

Quake1028

I presume it has been said, but Miami's fanbase is pathetic. There is no one at the damn game. If I squint my eyes, this could look like an overrepresented ACC championship game.

Not excusing our shitty fans, but signing a 429 year lease at that gigantic stadium was one of the worst ideas ever. Plus I do not know how many teams play 21 miles from their campus.

andycapps

With how targeting calls have gone against us, that was definitely targeting.

That said, shouldn't targeting but with the shit I've seen this year, should be called that way.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Not excusing our shitty fans, but signing a 429 year lease at that gigantic stadium was one of the worst ideas ever. Plus I do not know how many teams play 21 miles feom their campus.

There were some bungles there, but there are probably more Husker fans traveling 1300 miles than Miami fans traveling 21. Just embarrassing for a team with as much history as they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom