• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were honestly lucky our D has been awake enough to actually know what the fuck they are doing right now.

Like I said either, Urban bout to shit on that O after the game

It's not just the players. The clock management was just horrible. The play calling was even worse. Horrible all around.

Whoa what happened to Georgia Tech?? Just checked their scoreline against ND 7-30

I don't really know much about them, but people were saying they were dark horse material (due to schedule). Most people thought ND would lose right?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Whoa what happened to Georgia Tech?? Just checked their scoreline against ND 7-30

I don't really know much about them, but people were saying they were dark horse material (due to schedule). Most people thought ND would lose right?

Option teams can't play from behind.

I feel like urban has a done a huge disservice to the offense with this flipping qb bullshit. He needs to name one official starter and they get bulk of snaps in practice. Right now they're splitting 50/50

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

Well, somebody knew they were likely to beat Georgia Tech, no matter HOW crazy some of you thought I was:

MOV Game (Tiebreaker ONLY)
Air Force vs. Michigan State - MSU by 25

Thursday
Clemson (-4.5) vs. Louisville COVER

Saturday
Wake Forest (-3.5) vs. Army COVER
Stanford vs. USC (-14.5)
South Carolina vs. Georgia (-13.5) COVER
Auburn vs. LSU (-9.5) NO COVER
Mississippi vs. Alabama (-6.5) COVER
Va Tech (-10.5) vs. Purdue NO COVER
BYU vs. UCLA (-15.5) COVER
Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame (-7.5) NO COVER I don't know where you're getting your odds at that has Notre Dame favored by this much.
Cal (-3.5) vs. Texas COVER
I wouldn't call it a fear. A poll drop could be extremely good for this garbage offense.
My point is that we are infinitely more likely to get blown out by Mississippi than we are to blow them out.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
"Two-bits, Four-bits, Six-bits, a dollar. All for the Gators, Stand up and holler!"

Laame. I'll pull for any SEC team (except for Auburn and Tennessee) so we have nationally strong teams, but in UFs case this year I'd rather see Kentucky get the win (plus it'll make Carolina look better)

to be fair, I can't imagine a more fitting tribute to Jim Tressel than what we just watched

Yup.

I'm now even angrier at our offense for completely overshadowing the fact that our defense looks really goddamn great.

Yeah.. I didn't think the offense would take this big of a step back after Herman left. Jesus. Our D has looked fantastic and this bullshit with the offense has completely disrupted things.

Silkworm

Laame. I'll pull for any SEC team (except for Auburn and Tennessee) so we have nationally strong teams, but in UFs case this year I'd rather see Kentucky get the win (plus it'll make Carolina look better)
That's cool. I'm a UF alum and will always root for the Gators. But have fun cheering for the Wildcats, whom I hope the Gators beat tonight.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently another one of Arkansas' RBs is out today with a broken thumb, leaving them with only 2 RBs for the game today.

They will each have 500 yards rushing.

Silkworm

I'm now even angrier at our offense for completely overshadowing the fact that our defense looks really goddamn great.

Yeah, OSU's defense kept NIU in check. NIU only scored due to OSU's offense committing TO's. I'm sure OSU will learn from this game and will look better offensively in their next game.

Richt is too nice to do that. We'll start playing very conservative and they will get back in it.

Hope this doesn't happen. SC seems like the team that will clamp down and take advantage of something like that. It's necessary to play them hard as hell until the game is for sure over.

And....they are already back in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom