• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

I forgot that you guys already played Vandy. I actually watched that game too lol.

I watched parts of the Uconn game. They look dreadful. But four weeks into last season you could have said the same about the 2014 Mizzu tigers. The problem is that everyone in the East looks highly beatable outside of Georgia, and Mizzu plays beatable competition from the west while Georgia and Tennessee play Alabama.

I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. On paper the East should be a fight between Tennessee and Georgia (with Florida in the wings), but the East never seems to play out like it should lately.

Yeah, that Mizzou/UConn game was just awful. Like Wake Forest/VT 2014 awful.

I agree with you about the East. Pecking order right now is likely what you said, Florida or Kentucky is probably 3rd, then Mizzou is probably 5th with Vandy 6th. Maybe Mauk can somehow figure out how to be a QB again and others will stumble again, but if they were to make it again, it would be another beatdown in Atlanta.

Just saw it. RIP Gondo.

Is he perm'd?

Ganhyun

RIP Gondo. Hopefully it isn't a perma.

I know people get banned for less, but, when the owner can basically come in and say fuck you to someone and someone else gets banned for daring to question his reasoning for that (unless Gondo had a post deleted or something) it gives me a bad feeling.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah, that Mizzou/UConn game was just awful. Like Wake Forest/VT 2014 awful.

I agree with you about the East. Pecking order right now is likely what you said, Florida or Kentucky is probably 3rd, then Mizzou is probably 5th with Vandy 6th. Maybe Mauk can somehow figure out how to be a QB again and others will stumble again, but if they were to make it again, it would be another beatdown in Atlanta.

I'm fully expecting a beatdown of the east team in the championship game unless Georgia can defy the football gods and actually make it this year.

Who cares? You can tell the difference between last year's Mizzou and this year's, even this early in.

I'm just saying don't sleep on Mizzu. They have a tendency to play down to their non-conference opponents.

Stranger things have happened.

Today, we're all Pokies.

4xVUVGG.png

I can't imagine it was a perma-ban, but I can't say for certain. I hope it wasn't because I don't think it was ban-worthy in the first place, let alone perma-ban-worthy.

I find Evilore's behavior in that thread bizarre and very out-of-character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom