• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Has ESPN just decided not to introduce the starting line-ups anymore? What's up with that?

KD8vhHJ.png

andycapps

I don't mind looking at Palmer...but then he starts talking and it all kinda falls apart.
Speaking of annoying ex-Gata QB's, coworker of mine saw Tebow on a connecting flight in Atl on Thursday. Said his arms are still huge and he was taking pictures with the flight attendants while also trying to keep on the DL.

I didn't even realize until I caught up on my Twitter feed, turns out that this year is 20 years since Spurrier hung over "half a hundred" on us in Sanford. So, happy anniversary, Corch!

Speaking of annoying ex-Gata QB's, coworker of mine saw Tebow on a connecting flight in Atl on Thursday. Said his arms are still huge and he was taking pictures with the flight attendants while also trying to keep on the DL.

I didn't even realize until I caught up on my Twitter feed, turns out that this year is 20 years since Spurrier hung over "half a hundred" on us in Sanford. So, happy anniversary, Corch!

The main reason I don't like the Gators is because of Spurrier. Then it just became habit, and I can't seem to break it.

andycapps

The main reason I don't like the Gators is because of Spurrier. Then it just became habit, and I can't seem to break it.
I'd say my hatred of him stems from the same timeframe. That was a rough time to be a Dawg fan. We had bad coaches and bad players and they had the opposite. That said, I think the OBC is a hell of a coach and I enjoy his antics when he's not playing us.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
They were free to borrow a few of my more colorful metaphors. Or, my 68 year old mother, full on cussing out the offense, Urban Meyer, Brutus and anyone else within ear shot.

Bucknuticus is your elderly mother?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
At the very least he's leagues better than Mayfield and Webb.

Funny how our QB battle a few years ago was between Brewer, Mayfield, and Webb before Brewer and Mayfield decided to transfer rather than stick around for the competition. Fast forward to this season, and Brewer is the starting QB for Virginia Tech (prior to being injured), Mayfield is the starting QB for Oklahoma, and Webb is on our bench behind a guy that everybody is extremely happy with.

Bucknuticus is your elderly mother?

No, but my mom will cut a bitch while she watches Ohio State. She prefers not to watch it, actually. Halfway through the game, she started cleaning out the downstairs closet while issuing a steady stream of no-no words. The cats have finally come out of hiding. The dog's still going to need therapy.

Dammit Mississippi.

Funny how our QB battle a few years ago was between Brewer, Mayfield, and Webb before Brewer and Mayfield decided to transfer rather than stick around for the competition. Fast forward to this season, and Brewer is the starting QB for Virginia Tech (prior to being injured), Mayfield is the starting QB for Oklahoma, and Webb is on our bench behind a guy that has been the Big 12 offensive player of the week for at least 3 straight starts.

Mayfield is incredibly limited physically and is a walking turnover, as is Webb. Brewer is made of glass which is a shame he has the most talent.

Mahomes is probably the most physically gifted QB TT has had in a while.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Missed field goal with ~2 minutes left.

Exhibit A as to why I was praying for a 2 score lead earlier.

::edit::
STRAIGHT UP STRIP FUMBLE RECOVERY AWW YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom