• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Arkansas' coach let us know if Texas Tech is a cupcake team? It's getting hard to keep track of which teams are legit and which teams are easy. I need the receipts, please.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This feels great. Had to win one game out of our three straight games against Arkansas, TCU, and Baylor to feel really good about our bowl game chances. We could do it without that but it's nice to get the win out of the way in the first one.

KingGondo

Banned
Can Arkansas' coach let us know if Texas Tech is a cupcake team? It's getting hard to keep track of which teams are legit and which teams are easy. I need the receipts, please.
I have a hard time rooting for Tech, but fatface Bert makes it easy.

Pistols up (or something)!

Kliff has that program turned around, first gay HC (it's the worst kept secret in Texas). Proud of him.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

Here's a primer - with the way we play defense, last year if you got a two score lead at any point, the game was totally over, you win. This year, if you get a two score lead at any point, the game is only probably over.

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom