• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
At least Alabama goes back to their non-conference schedule next week. They're pretty good at beating mid-majors.

I will give it to Bama, though. At least they schedule at least one difficult OOC game each year. Almost the entire rest of the SEC is an embarrassment in that regard.

I really wasn't expecting Ole Miss to be this dominant. Respect. It's gonna be a tough season with this meh ass offense. The passing game needs some serious work.

Well, that would definitely do it. Can't imagine it would be too friendly to gays or minorities in general.

Most people are completely lovely. You get the few asshats like you do anywhere. You just learn to avoid those people and places. Sometimes they still try and find you, but its all good. :)

Ole Miss trying to earn that L though. Come on guys.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
It's fine in most cities as long as you avoid the shit areas

And that is the sad part. The fact that the statement you just typed is supposed to be borderline positive or at least mitigating the damage tells the tale of how far we have left to go to bring this country into the 21st century and to dispel racism and bigotry.

but enough digression, resume the ass-pounding, Ole Miss!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
That's true. Though they still won't travel to other teams' home stadiums.

It's a step in the right direction, though. I suspect, as many fans of teams in other conferences surely do, that much of the top fo the SEC is inflated due to soft OOC schedules, no true road games, and only losing to each other. At least Bama proves it more often that other squads that they are willing to roll the dice when they schedule legitimately decent teams on neutral sites or at home.

Rosen is a true California quarterback. Has poise, vision, Tom Brady shakeability, and a quick release. Not like that Bakersfield jabroni Max Kesler.

Kriken

Guys, did you know that Robert Nkemdiche is 300 lbs? Cause I didn't know the first 15 times they said that earlier tonight

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Damn I want BYU to win this one. Getting them to sniff the top 10 would be awesome for an independent team who has to schedule a "home game" against SEC East perennial powerhouse Missouri in Kansas City, just so they can play decent teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom