• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Just caught that, was wondering about the clock there.

Noooo TD. Same thing happened when I started paying attention to Auburn earlier.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Not sure if OK with ND winning or not

Part of me happy they won as I feel better playing them next week after a win vs a choke job.

andycapps

Don't like taking the foot off the gas here. I understand getting backups some time, but we will need our starters for all 4 quarters in certain games this season and they need to ready.

COvPPiVU8AA1d3q.jpg

Saw in the box score that Ohio State has used Cardale and JT substantially. Is Urban splitting time equally now, playing the hot hand, or just trying to give JT some reps when they have a comfortable lead? Also, who has looked better?

This Rutgers game, mamma miaaa.

lush

A TD here would be huge. We need to be capitalizing on this great field position. The defense looks solid as expected. Crowd has been great so far.

george_us

Saw in the box score that Ohio State has used Cardale and JT substantially. Is Urban splitting time equally now, playing the hot hand, or just trying to give JT some reps when they have a comfortable lead? Also, who has looked better?

Nah Cardale wasn't playing that well so JT came in towards the end of the first half and second half.

I feel like he's trying to send a message to Cardale that he has to come to play even against "lesser" teams, and that Urban has no problem dropping him if he doesn't. Cardale wasn't playing well to start.

Ryck

I don't mean to intrude on a thread of regulars but I am sitting here at home watching this ND Virginia game thinking Virginia had pulled off the upset and saw that pass wow. I had no one to share that moment with so here I am. Cheers guys!

Lol@ Virginia fan

They both looked off..

The Defense played fantastic in this game and the offense for the most part played like garbage

I don't mean to intrude on a thread of regulars but I am sitting here at home watching this ND Virginia game thinking Virginia had pulled off the upset and saw that pass wow. I had no one to share that moment with so here I am. Cheers guys!

Lol@ Virginia fan

And right on cue the Domer fans appear :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom