• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

I'm not a Rutgers fan in any way, but even I want to fire Flood for using all three timeouts with 12 minutes left. Is he trying to ice the kicker?

Draxal

I'm not a Rutgers fan in anyway, but even I want to fire Flood for using all three timeouts with 12 minutes left. Is he trying to ice the kicker?

He blew 2 of them because our qb was an idiot earlier, and the third one is we would have been called for 12 men on the field and gave them a first down on that fg attempt.

lush

Jesus, Hurd needs to be running that on 3rd down. Weak, weak decision not to go for it on 4th down from the 1.

andycapps

I can stand Verne. I can't stand Danielson. Guy drives me absolutely insane.
Every now and then he has a good breakdown of a play.

The most annoying thing about all US sports announcers is the hesitancy to skewer refs for an obviously wrong call. Too often they call it out and then brush it off by saying "maybe they saw something we didn't".

Legit concerned about our O-line.

They havent looked sharp in several spots.. But I am willing to chalk it up to short week/good effort from hawaii.

Only if we trade field goal kickers as well.

... have to discuss with Buckeye-GAF.. (im leaning towards yes.)

UVA looks motivated. If they could develop a better run game, they could have a chance.

They are getting better. London is a decent coach, but man their schedule the last two years has been rough

How did he not catch that?

I'm glad my mom's visiting family and doesn't have access to this. Her fist would already have been through the screen, and she'd been on her way down to OSU to bitch slap Urban, Jones and (probably) Brutus.

andycapps

This is the photo of Floyd's illegal hands to the face. It's nice to know the ghost of Penn Wagers will always haunt us.

zNucU56h.jpg

Ganhyun

This is the photo of Floyd's illegal hands to the face. It's nice to know the ghost of Penn Wagers will always haunt us.

zNucU56h.jpg

Its obvious man. He isnt allowed near the Vandy QB so he forced the offensive lineman to hold him and have hands in his face, thus the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom