• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
6232dbd79fa25f1a84739e5ddb9be337.jpg

ClemsoningThreatLevel.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
Make a god damn decision, McElwain. Stop flipping QBs; stop bringing in every player on the roster. This isn't preseason or spring. Stick with your starters.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I was pissed but then I looked at my girlfriend and dog sleeping while I scream at the TV and I just couldn't help but laugh. Fuck this noise, I'll be back for more misery once we play Florida but I'm taking a week break from college football.

andycapps

Sorry jjasper, I thought they had it for most of the game, though I'll admit I've had football on but been doing other things since about 7.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just got back from Duke's first home game. The renovations are nice and its great to have a true FBS level playing field.

We thought Tennessee would pull it out, but nope. And whoops @ Arkansas, rough day for the SEC. My dad didn't think Bama played that well vs MTSU, they let them score twice!

HeySeuss

Just got home from the Ohio State game. Buckeyes defense was on point but the offense played like a big brown log of nutty poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom