• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much money did Dak Prescott cost himself by coming back for another year?

None. The flaws he's showing now are still in his tape from last year. Just like Barkley would still be a 4th round pick no matter when he came out.

You can't hide fundamental issues in your game.

MrJames

Florida is back

It helps when the ECU QB pulls a Jameis...

qwGl0PA.gif

HeySeuss

No energy in the shoe today, rightfully so team gave us nothing to go off of

Seemed like as hard as the defense tried to keep the crowd in it, the offense tried just as hard to let them down.

The loudest the shoe got was the scoop and score. People left in my section in the third quarter. Most left at 24-0

Seemed like as hard as the defense tried to keep the crowd in it, the offense tried just as hard to let them down.

The loudest the shoe got was the scoop and score. People left in my section in the third quarter. Most left at 24-0

My section stayed fairly full most of the game (21C). Was actually srurprised the shoe was basically 100% full, during the smaller games there usually some open seats, today house was packed.

But man, did that game feel like a Tressel era game.

KodaRuss

If Jerrod Heard is ever not the starting QB again I'll go to Austin and kneecap Swoopes myself.

Let him be VY and let's right this fucking ship before it sinks. This is a young team, most of the major contributing players are sophomores or freshman. Let them grow. Let them play. And for fucks sake never let Shawn Watson call a play ever again.

Agreed, that pass to Burt was perfect and he has made some really good plays tonight.

Amazing how many Freshman are making plays right now.

Heard needs to get rid of that clap hiking/snap. Or needs to change it up a little.

Balphon

Yes Kirk. They're going to call pass interference on a running play.

Though I suppose with these refs anything is possible.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
South Dakota Mines leading 28-20 with less than 4 left in game, but BHSU is driving.

Crazy close rivalry game you're all missing here. :p

Lenz44

Banned
We did it everyone! Northern Colorado beats Houston Baptist 34-10! First time starting 2-0 since entering the FCS! You may remember us from such players like Vincent Jackson, Aaron Smith and Reed Doughty...also the home of the backup punter who stabbed our starting punter like 10 years ago.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What a terrible set of playcalls.

We did it everyone! Northern Colorado beats Houston Baptist 34-10! First time starting 2-0 since entering the FCS! You may remember us from such players like Vincent Jackson, Aaron Smith and Reed Doughty...also the home of the backup punter who stabbed our starting punter like 10 years ago.

Haha awesome. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom