• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got fucked so I'd like to see his team get fucked by his same logic.

Technically that happened last year we were clearly the best team in the Big 10....probably the 2nd or 3rd in the country. The fact that you think a team that beat 2 conference champions (if Wisconsin wins) on the road and lost a game on the road by a blocked field goal to a team in a ccg shouldn't be in is insane to me.

Just when I say Herbie hasn't soapboxed as much this year, he goes on anOSU tear and ends it calling them a "solid number 2."

Too beautiful.

Just when I say Herbie hasn't soapboxed as much this year, he goes on anOSU tear and ends it calling them a "solid number 2."

Too beautiful.

f7FdEdG.jpg

HeySeuss

Too beautiful.

OSU is the solid number 2. You can disagree all you want but the committee has already laid it out that way.

If they don't matter, I agree.

They do matter but they shouldn't be a be all end all. The problem is divisions are not equal and typically one side is always better than the other like right now where the same division has won the ccg in all conferences outside the big ten for like 7 years. I mean what if (and this won't happen) every conference was won by a 3 loss team and they beat undefeated and 1 loss teams wtf are you going to do? They should be tie breakers not end alls

They do matter but they shouldn't be a be all end all. The problem is divisions are not equal and typically one side is always better than the other like right now where the same division has won the ccg in all conferences outside the big ten for like 7 years. I mean what if (and this won't happen) every conference was won by a 3 loss team and they beat undefeated and 1 loss teams wtf are you going to do? They should be tie breakers not end alls

8 team playoff...

@YahooDrSaturday 9m9 minutes ago
Alabama second-leading tackler Shaun Dion Hamilton “probably" out for the year with knee injury.

damn tough break for him

Mrbob

Chryst you are such a smart coach I dislike how dumb you are with the kicker. That was a stupid attempt with a guy who can barely kick fgs.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
VT sucks. I'm still surprised they somehow beat UNC. Not that I think UNC would be better against Clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom