• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this matters Bama killing all of them.
I wish the playoff committee ranked teams throughout the day. Florida would have jumped up to #2 then back to around 20th as that game progressed just to justify their top choices...

Aka fuck the playoff committee, they still are biased worthless shits

I wish the playoff committee ranked teams throughout the day. Florida would have jumped up to #2 then back to around 20th as that game progressed just to justify their top choices...

Aka fuck the playoff committee, they still are biased worthless shits
Who do you think Cards are gonna play in the citrus bowl possibly?

andycapps

Oh definitely. Georgia was definitely the best team at the end of the year and was put in the worst bowl matchup ever.

Yep. Georgia was rolling. Don't think any team could have beaten them that year. Then we played mighty Hawaii who was supposed to pass all over the place with Colt Brennan. Haha since this dumb year came up a bit ago I saw a clip from a Gameday in 2007 with Corso and Herbie talking about how nobody wants to play Hawaii with Brennan and those tall receivers in a dome. Welp!

Sacked Brennan 8 times and he was:

Brennan was 22 of 38 for 169 yards, the lowest output of his career. He threw three interceptions and lost two fumbles.

Also

After Georgia’s dominating victory and No. 6 Southern Cal’s 49-17 Rose Bowl blowout of Illinois, fans can only wonder who would have won a matchup of the Trojans and the Bulldogs. Instead, they endured two lopsided games on the sport’s showcase day.

Indeed
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Penn State
4. Michigan

Let's do this! =p

That's Bama's wet dream. Getting to beat 2 B1G teams.

Cyzkrp_WEAAZNWD.jpg

andycapps

Okay if any Penn state lifers start posting here I'm asking the mods we have to please do what the NCAA will not. Handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom