• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falchion

So as far as I'm concerned, bama and Clemson are a stone cold lock. So that leaves OSU which we already know the committee are in love with and Michigan, Washington, and Penn State to fight for the last spot. Will Penn be hopping UM?

Yeah they are putting Penn State in.
3 conference champions and one that that got beat by their confrerence champ.
Yeah..I just dont see it in OSU favor.

PR_rambo

Banned
Would call you a liar if you told me PSU was going to have this kind of season , incredible feeling. Trace Mcsorley picked a great time to step up

It's Bama, OSU, and Clemson for sure.

You could conceivably put PSU over UW, I guess. But that seems like a stretch based on a nebulous idea of "conference strength". I'd just roll with UW, they're the next best. They'll get blasted by Bama (in the way that, say, Michigan probably wouldn't), but c'est la vie.

WE ARE the team that beat the buckos
WE ARE the team nobody saw coming
WE ARE THE B1G TEN CHAMPS

WE ARE

PENN STATE
boys__running__stock_image_by_chautariya-d6x6c7p.jpg

If the committee had slid Ohio State to 3 or 4 and put michigan behind PSU and Wiscy i would be concerned. But beating wiscy ( a feat OSU did as well) would not be enouh to move one team down 3 slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom