• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebunker

Banned
FSU beat UF running the ball. Bama hasn't hand a hand off yet. I cannot wait for Lane to be gone. Thank you for helping the team transition, but RTFDBLMFK...

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
FSU beat UF running the ball. Bama hasn't hand a hand off yet. I cannot wait for Lane to be gone. Thank you for helping the team transition, but RTFDBLMFK...

He brought some good, but his playcalling is remarkably frustrating. Ready for the Sark era to start.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Sark calls plays almost exactly the same as Kiffin based on their USC tenures.

Fuck. I want someone who will actually run the ball up the middle and not toy around with all the perimeter stuff when it's not working and other things do. Kiffin has no concept of "if it works make them stop it," he seems to move away from things that work because he either wants to save it for later or is afraid the defense will adjust to it. Or something, I have no idea.

Thank you defense.

Fuck. I want someone who will actually run the ball up the middle and not toy around with all the perimeter stuff when it's not working and other things do.

Thank you defense.

I think USC ran a little bit more under Sark, but both guys love short, perimeter passing games.

Limedust

Sorry guys, slow start was my fault. I was outside troubleshooting a coolant leak, and walked inside just in time to see a UF hold followed by the Sixpatrick.

jjasper

Shit that should have been a UF TD dude was so open and the safety was taking a terrible angle.

Edit: Florida should keep throwing, dudes are open and you aren't going to be able to run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom