• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
OCtV7V0.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dad had season tickets on the 45. Upper deck, but lowest row. Great seats. I think our tickets for this game suuuuck, but they are what they are and should be a good game.

Better than my season tickets in the south expansion, just to the side of the goalpost.

squicken

It really is a playoff or bust world. It's almost like 6v7 and 9v10 doesn't even matter. Only Conference Champions who cares?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't follow college football but the following sentence from an article yesterday made me legit shake my head in bafflement:

"The Huskies have won the PAC 12 conference and now have a chance to be in the playoffs."

This makes the Indy 500 seem rational.

squicken

The OK CB?

Yes.. nor are arms supposed to do what his did either.

Also, nasty hard hit on the ground with the back of his head.

I saw the leg whip and thought he had dislocated his hip. I guess it was a concussion and he went into the fencing response like a NE RB did a few years back in the playoffs

pa22word

I don't follow college football but the following sentence from an article yesterday made me legit shake my head in bafflement:

This makes the Indy 500 seem rational.

If you'd been following cfb then you'd know that's mostly because the pac has been trash outside of one or two teams for nearly a decade now. It just so happens that those two teams that have been normally holding the conference up nationally (Oregon and usc) have been down lately.

tebunker

Banned
Barf. UF oline hasn't looked that good all year.

Will be interesting to see how Pruitt and Nick adjust. Had UF in 3rd in long twice and had bad coverage called on both.

I know Nussmeier will f it up for UF eventually, dude is a terrible play caller. Just need to keep it level headed. Always want a shutout, but a win is fine.

It wont happen and Bama is still a lock to win this, but is there even a score that would knock bama out of the top 4? I would tend to say no

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
CBS has the shittiest video player. The quality selection is broken and always reverts back to minimum after a commercial.

My eyes are going to hurt from rolling so much by the end of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom