• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

I'm too old for this shit. Good game, Oregon. I'm sure the game at your house next year will be stressful for me as well. Best of luck with the rest of the year!

Balphon

Perhaps you are right, but I am not sure I would be so gracious if it the stakes were changed.

Eh, perhaps I have Stockholm Syndrome from all those Pac-12 refs, but the only truly awful call was the phantom PI on third down at the end of the first half. The rest was just run-of-the-mill bad.

Still, the refs weren't the ones gutting it out on 4th & 9 late in the game or getting a 5-yard push up the middle all afternoon. Huskers did what they had to to win.

Lkr

NBC pregame montage for the Notre Dame/Michigan St game is trying to convince me that the game is important and everything they're showing is in black and white...hmmmmmm

how did ole miss get back in this?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
It just sums up how bad our defense has been when our offense just scored in 2 plays on a 62 yard pass and the Tech message board game threads lit up with "we scored too fast, LET THE DEFENSE REST."

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
The officiating was pretty terrible but Oregon would've been tied at the end there if it were any other coaching staff making the XP calls.

Oregon's defense played well enough to win and the offense did okay. Royce being out really affected the team chemistry but the conservative play calling and lack of passing game made no sense. Nebraska clearly couldn't keep up in their secondary.

I agree. Nebraska's secondary isblike swiss cheese. Royce being out was a big detriment to their playcallibg, too. You could tell.

ryseing

NBC pregame montage for the Notre Dame/Michigan St game is trying to convince me that the game is important and everything they're showing is in black and white...hmmmmmm

Onside kick and long TD pass.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

Our defense is getting wrecked with injury.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Now is when a ball bounces off of 5 guys helmets, right into the arms of an Ole Miss player, for the TD.

ag-my001

I don't like how slowly the A&M center snaps the ball. I feel like it's slowing down every play and letting the defense get an extra step. I noticed it last week, and it hasn't improved.

Also, what the heck Bama?!

Lkr

ole miss should have gone onside they aren't gonna see the ball again

good lord more commercials time to turn CBS off

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
my gracious

especially at some of these ole miss fans in the student section
I might not like Mississippi, but I can certainly appreciate that part of their university.

A fumble? Are you fucking kidding me?

Kevtones

I agree. Nebraska's secondary isblike swiss cheese. Royce being out was a big detriment to their playcallibg, too. You could tell.

Yeah they seemed hesitant to throw it and there seemed like no reason for it.

Oh adding to the insanity of the 2 point conversion idiocy is that Oregon's kicker, Aiden Schneider, was a favorite for the Lou Groza this year and is probably the best kicker Oregon's ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom