• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two read option fumbles. This time it lead to Maryland points. Have to get turnovers under control. Special teams at least appears not to be shit.

7 all tie.

tmdorsey

Just wanted the say the ND-MSU game looking pretty good in 4K.
3AQmK.gif

Ganhyun

Good, if they are gonna sell out to stop Chubb, then its good someone else can step up and help.

Seems Mizzou's plan is 8-9 guys in the box on pretty much every down GA likes to run. We need a receiver to step up and play this game.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a TV. Not sure if it's worth it for 4K as I don't have a 4K blu-ray player and rarely watch physical media. Mostly streaming or regular blu-rays.

Have my options narrowed down to a few options and actually have a Roku Stick for my Sling account. Budget is like less than $600.

Dsyndrome

I'm about to pull the trigger on a TV. Not sure if it's worth it for 4K as I don't have a 4K blu-ray player and rarely watch physical media. Mostly streaming or regular blu-rays.

Have my options narrowed down to a few options and actually have a Roku Stick for my Sling account. Budget is like less than $600.
I got my 55X930D on Thursday. Looks great for TV, gonna suck if they don't firmware upgrade that input lag for games.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So Duke gives up 7 on NW's 1st possession, and then followed by a 3 and out. The team looks unmotivated and nothing has improved. Its one thing to look bad to good teams, its another to look bad to bad teams.
I think everyone knows what needs to happen at the very least, and if it does not, I wonder if Kevin White has the guts to pull the trigger. They've invested a lot of money not to have everything go backwards.

So Duke gives up 7 on NW's 1st possession, and then followed by a 3 and out. The team looks unmotivated and nothing has improved. Its one thing to look bad to good teams, its another to look bad to bad teams.
I think everyone knows what needs to happen at the very least, and if it does not, I wonder if Kevin White has the guts to pull the trigger. They've invested a lot of money not to have everything go backwards.

Coach K needs to retire?

Ganhyun

That's what we need. If they are gonna sell out on the run, play action like that will work.

Thanks for the penalty Mizzou.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cutcliffe just went for a fake punt in a 7-0 game in the 1st quarter. He wont throw the ball down the field, he won't run the ball off tackle, he won't use the TEs, but he will do a fake punt.
I thought the whole goal of this was to NOT look like a HS team.

I think this ride has gone as far as it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom